RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Game in a Week XIV: THE GENRE GRINDER'S REVENGE

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Game Title: God Save The Queen!

And that's it so far...

Edit - I don't start until tomorrow anyways, right? So the fact that I haven't gone much passed my title is ok, right? Right!?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 03:39:09 PM by bluntsword »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
suuuuuuuuure B)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I've finisehd my week today. :D
I hope it turns out better then the last few times. ;)

At least it has a longer gameplay. :D
Good luck to all the other participants. :) (\s/)

Rep:
Level 82
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Easy Mode)2013 Most Promising Project2013 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2013 Project of the YearParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 10
Bleh ... could not manage to get very far this time around. I really only have an introduction ready. Not even sure I should turn it in.

UPDATED 05-29-14

IS YOUR PROJECT OPTIMIZED?
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
last year homura hiromu turned in a very short demo of their game
but it was awesome, so it scored well

don't worry about length :)

Spoiler for:
thats wut she sed lo
oops their name isn't homura, it's hiromu
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 82
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Easy Mode)2013 Most Promising Project2013 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2013 Project of the YearParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 10
Polished up what I had and turned it in.   :o

UPDATED 05-29-14

UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
last year homura hiromu turned in a very short demo of their game
but it was awesome, so it scored well

Was that the one about becoming a ghost?

Aye, that was amazing. The only points it lost at all were the disappointment factor that it ended suddenly, but still was just so good despite being short. Aye, I wouldn't worry about short games; it's all about just making a game and having something fun to show off :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 30
RMRK Junior
Oops, I only just noticed that I'm supposed to give it in today and not tomorrow. Wasn't feeling too well this week and made little to no progress till this weekend.
Given that I've got pretty much no gameplay done (just mapping and design, I was going to implement it all day today and tomorrow morning) I think I'll have to sadly pass this one up, I'll just post it on my own. Shame, really. ^^' Oh well.

Rep:
Level 84
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
I wish I'd had any ideas for this; forcing yourself to have a deadline actually results in some pretty decent stuff if you take it seriously. Or at least stuff that you can polish up and have a nice little game.

Rep:
Level 32
RMRK Junior
GIAW 14: 3rd Place (Easy Mode)
Hi, had a sudden and slightly sad moment of realization, it's the first time I've submitted to one of these... and I have no idea where you submit it to, how and where do you submit the actual game?

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Send Acolyte a PM with a link to a download of your game.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
They're usually submitted directly to the judges, or whoever's running the event, so Acolyte in this game it may be. They'll then all be released publicly after all the submission dates have ended and all the judges have given their scores for the whole competition.

Someone will let you know where you can send them specifically though :)

Rep:
Level 32
RMRK Junior
Thanks so much!

Rep:
Level 32
RMRK Junior
Oie... fail... managed to finish but the stupid compression takes forever with this thing... -_-' it's compressing right now... didn't help that I had to work and stuff all day yesterday I literally had like two hours on this thing yesterday, lol

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
I didn't even finish the project, fml.

...maybe next time? ;w;

When I get time I'll release the short cute game someday.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Six games in so far!

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
my game was late because of the patriarchy :\
i'm sure the cis scum white males wanted me to fail
well too bad for you

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I won't kick the bucket on my project just yet, but I should probably give you all a heads up that I might have to drop by the end of this. ;( I started Friday and have pretty much done nothing but put a few scripts in it and type up a weak planner (I guess an hour's worth of work at best). It's gonna be so weird being a GIAW drop-out. I'm never a GIAW drop-out. We'll see what the week has to offer. ;9
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
Hey.
Even if you drop out, at least your game will better than mine. :)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But it's just a blank page with some scripts :V I still have it on the default map with the white-haired guy standing on water like jesus
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
But it's just a blank page with some scripts :V I still have it on the default map with the white-haired guy standing on water like jesus

Hey.
Even if you drop out, at least your game will better than mine. :)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I disagree >B(((
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 82
Just make it a game about Jesus walking across the Atlantic Ocean in real time.  ;o

UPDATED 05-29-14

UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And Jesus wears armor and has white hair >:D
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 37
RMRK Junior
There's always next time. :)
Hope everything works out.

Thanks I really appreciate it, hopefully the other text adventure entry wins!