RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
TV shows, man.

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Is there no posts to talk about TV shows? Either way I felt like mentioning a few I watched recently :]
WARNING: Might contain spoilers.

Arrow is a show for the Green Arrow DC Comic, which is highly based on Batman! Its about Rich guy who Parkours and Fights Crime with a Bow!
Only bad part about the series is how sensitive most of the characters are :/

The Flash is exactly what you think it is! Another DC Comic, and its obviously about some guy who can run super duper fast and fights other super people to save the World Town!
Downside to this one, it basically gives you the whole story from the beginning and the rest of the episodes are watching it slowly play out..

The Tomorrow People is a stupid name, but a decent show! This one is like people with super powers, but only ones that start with "T" dunno y tho. :]
Too bad the creators felt the need to give every character romance
and then cancel the series to make space some stupid shows third season. yay

and then there was Constantine which is apparently another DC Comic! An interesting character in an interesting world of demons and magic!
Hes a British Exorcist (which makes his insults funnier) and even though the show has a lot of murder and demons its not really gory, which is a major plus! [:
This ones only problem to me is that the channel that hosted it is giving it the boot, so now the creator is trying to find a new home for it D:
So either its going to be cancelled after 13 episodes, or it'll be relocated to the same channel as "Arrow and The Flash".. hopefully...

Well thats all of mine so far, what are some of the shows you guys have been watching?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o

Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay Gordon Ramsay
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Prequel to Breaking Bad that focuses on Walt's lawyer Saul Goodman/Jimmy McGill. It's basically about how he went from a normal-ish sorta guy to a sleazy criminal-helping lawyer. It also has a lot of backstory for Mike who is a super awesome character and it's just a really great show overall so far. The first season is over, but they're going to start filming the second soon.

Doctor Who. If you haven't seen any of it, go watch it. Seriously, right now.
Eleven is probably the best jumping in point for the show, as he has a pretty solid intro episode that goes over all the basics of the series: Weird alien shenanigans, a new companion, plenty of timeywimey hijinks, and a fairly interesting and fast paced plot. There are a lot of legitimate criticisms for Eleven's run, and I totally understand when people say they prefer Ten more, but if you're one of those people that have tried watching episodes in the past and just felt like it was boring or you just didn't "get" it, try out eleven's first episode. And then go back and watch the fourth doctor be silly. :B

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Cheers is a good sitcom with interesting characters about a bunch of people who spend a lot of time in a bar.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

M*A*S*H is about a group of surgical doctors stationed in Korea during the Korean War. Not only do they fight to keep their patients alive but they also fight to keep their sanity.
Black comedy that shifts towards drama near the end.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
HANNIBAL COMES BACK JUNE 4th NIGGAS

also Arrow & The Flash are rly good. I'm sad Justified is over. Preemptive Daredevil season 2 hypE.

Doctor Who is a turd.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

Very recommend  :blizj:
bringing sexy back