RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DISCORD (rmrk Chat)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Looking for us in IRC? We're probably not there anymore. RMRK's primary chatting service is now discord.

GET UR DISCORD INVITE HERE

*Note* We're also on telegram and have the two accounts synced. Please post here if you need a telegram invite.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 09:21:49 PM by yuyu! »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
I'm not doing this so no one else should either
:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
While Slack is nice, I'm not in favor of using it over IRC because it requires registration — invite-only registration too. That's a lot to ask just to check out our chatroom. That's because it's a team communication platform. It's not designed for what you guys want to use it for. I can't see the result of this not being less users.

With IRC, you click on "chat" and hit connect. It's as simple as it gets.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
While Slack is nice, I'm not in favor of using it over IRC because it requires registration — invite-only registration too. That's a lot to ask just to check out our chatroom. That's because it's a team communication platform. It's not designed for what you guys want to use it for. I can't see the result of this not being less users.

With IRC, you click on "chat" and hit connect. It's as simple as it gets.
I'm not doing this so no one else should either

This. Not the intended use.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
Also my post was a joke. Well half a joke. I'm really not doing this. The "no one else should either" was because I'm so cool and you should all do what I do 8)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's a fair point. I'll go ahead and copy paste what Malson has to say because he knows the system much better (I just got stuck making the thread, as usual :mad:).

<Malson> i agree that there's a larger barrier to entry in it being invite-only
<Malson> but i also consider us a team
<Malson> since slack is persistent, it makes keeping in touch with each other that much easier
<Malson> since if i want to talk to, say, irock, i can send him a message rather than wait for him to log on to irc
<Malson> my biggest concern is losing touch with you folks
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Also my post was a joke. Well half a joke. I'm really not doing this. The "no one else should either" was because I'm so cool and you should all do what I do 8)

Yeah but...remember what happened when you told the masses to cement their buttcheeks together?? That's probably why we have no members...they all died, trying to be cool. ;9

Oh, well. At least we still have the really cool ones. B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
That's a fair point. I'll go ahead and copy paste what Malson has to say because he knows the system much better (I just got stuck making the thread, as usual :mad:).

<Malson> i agree that there's a larger barrier to entry in it being invite-only
<Malson> but i also consider us a team
<Malson> since slack is persistent, it makes keeping in touch with each other that much easier
<Malson> since if i want to talk to, say, irock, i can send him a message rather than wait for him to log on to irc
<Malson> my biggest concern is losing touch with you folks

That's neat but it's also not like if one of us needed to immediately talk to the other that there isn't other methods of doing so. And I don't think we'd ever lose touch even if RMRK went down and we got split between IRC and slack because at the very least there's email and the dreaded Facebook to speak, at least until we determined a new "meeting place".

Yeah but...remember what happened when you told the masses to cement their buttcheeks together?? That's probably why we have no members...they all died, trying to be cool. ;9

Oh, well. At least we still have the really cool ones. B)

There is a price to be cool 8)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'll grant you that I didn't think about the email sign up halting new entries thing... If there's a way around it, I would give all my love to slack. ;9

At the very least? Slack would be perfect for projects, as Firerain suggested yesterday.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
also, cut me some SLACK guys, I just made the thread ok

ROFL GET IT?????
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
like we could use it for giaw

[spoilder]you guys remember giaw right?[\spoilder]
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
giaw better not get spoilder'd :(
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
At the very least? Slack would be perfect for projects, as Firerain suggested yesterday.

That'd be good. It seems slack would be better suited as more of a companion to IRC rather than a replacement.

also, cut me some SLACK guys, I just made the thread ok

ROFL GET IT?????

tee hee :D

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
updateeeeeeee

We're on slack and telegram. Please PM me if you need an invite to rmrk's chat on either one. Thanks!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
good times in Slack

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
can we have slack v telegram gang wars?

'cause I'm not gonna lie, that'd be pretty sick lo
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ATTENTION FRIENDS :

You can use this link to receive a slack invite.

THANK YOU
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
u retards using this now.

tried to get you fucks on it a year ago and everyone said no!!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yea irockman revived it and everyone who didn't want telegram jumped over (or uses both)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry, we changed chats again. I swear (maybe) that this is the last time. ;___;

op has teh link to discord
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
not even this could save us
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yea we're pretty ded ;9
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
rmrk is going bobby hill
rmrk is going peggy hill
rmrk is going hank hill
rmrk is going hill hill
hill is going hill hill
hill is hill hill hill
hill hill hill hill hill
hill hill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill hilhilill hiill ll ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill hilhilill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hhill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill ll ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill hilhilill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hhilhilill hilill hill hill hilill hill hill hilhill [size=36[size=36hill hill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill hilhilill hiill ll ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill hilhilill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hhill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill ll ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill hilhilill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hhilhilill hilill hill hill hilill hill hill hilhill hillpt]hill hill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill hilhilill hiill ll ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill hilhilill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hhill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill ll ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill hilhilill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hhilhilill hilill hill hill hilill hill hill hilhill hillpt]hill hill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hill ihill hill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill hilhilill hiill ll ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill hilhilill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hhill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill ll ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill hilhilill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hhilhilill hilill hill hill hilill hill hill hilhill hillll hill hill hilhilill hiill ll ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill hilhilill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hhill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill ll ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill ill ill hill hill hilhill hill hiill hill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hill ill hill hill hilhilill hiill hill hill hilll hilll hhilhilill hilill hill hill hilill hill hill hilhill hill[/size]hill[/size]
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Guys, why did I get banned from the discord?? I'm CeannaGrey!!

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!: