RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Stark's Pixels

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o

Like dis maybe?

lol he looks so Herculean .__. I almost beefed up his arms, too
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
that makes sense :o
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
128 X 96

256 x 192
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96

EDIT: Ghost

Edit2
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 03:23:38 AM by bae »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
hi

100%

200%

EDIT:
Also Since I like to pretend I'm an artist or something, I gave them names.

Undead factory
Unclaimed wreckage
Day at the beach :D
Skeletons
Mountain village
Welcoming new life
Watcher returns home
Fleet decimated by rough skies
dragon finally

« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 08:43:37 PM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Passive Watcher

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Was trying to draw running guy.
Ended up with old man doing awkward yoga.

;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
H-he looks more like trying to do the Swastika @__@

Rep:
Level 96
did some research and study
and this is what i came up with

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Question, is it animated? <shrugs, just a question, in case it is.

Otherwise this one looks better than swastika one.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Boe, those colored ones (and the running guy) look awesome! ;___;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
Question, is it animated? <shrugs, just a question, in case it is.
no :o

Otherwise this one looks better than swastika one.
:3

Sensei ga anata ni yoi yūjin ni kansha shimasu :yuyu:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sensei ga anata ni yoi yūjin ni kansha shimasu :yuyu:

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
And he ran, he ran so far away
he just ran, he ran all night and day
he couldn't get away

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Queen Wisteria Leila.
Edit: Queen Wisteria Leila Astryd.

(Left: Normal) (Right: Her formal attire, for when she needs to speak with filthy humans)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 06:21:07 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
The species is called Tamarisk.

Here's another. Their name is Rora Samra.
... ->
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 11:33:42 PM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
\(  'w')/

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Awww! Cute! :) Might I suggest one teeny thing? Her thighs might need to be just a bit bigger and closer together. ;o

Overall, wonderful work! You're improving like crazy! *___*
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 03:04:10 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Spoiler for Kazorpazopr b37 H127 33 kzoppr:

« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:26:28 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 84
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle

I only just saw these. They would make amazing battle-backgrounds for an RPG.