RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Compatibility issues(?)

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Yes.
Spoiler for:

When setting the ATB system to Active(2) or Semi-Active(1) it doesn't display the Actor's Picture, putting it on Wait(0) it works fine.
Is there any way around this?

-MOG ATB SYSTEM-
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/19469e5532c8dc41ff7b
-Line 112-

-MOG ACTOR PICTURE-
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/fcd518d74002e8614d38

Edit: Added a picture
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 12:52:54 AM by Mayul »

Yes.
B.U.M.P

For a little assistance please.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Are you using any other scripts? Have you tried changing the script order?

Yes.
Are you using any other scripts? Have you tried changing the script order?
I am using other scripts, but I went into a clean project with just the needed scripts and it produced the same results, tested the order as well.
I've uploaded the test game. The ATB system is currently set to WAIT(0) and if you go and change line 112 to FULL ACTIVE(0) you'll see what I mean.

http://puu.sh/hzaZD/4903bff19f.zip

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I took a look, but all the comments are in a different language (spanish?) so I couldn't make heads or tails of it.

I think if you take a look at this demo, you might find some answers. It looks like it has the atb working properly with pictures.

Yes.
I took a look, but all the comments are in a different language (spanish?) so I couldn't make heads or tails of it.

I think if you take a look at this demo, you might find some answers. It looks like it has the atb working properly with pictures.
I probably should of mentioned this earlier, but Ayesha was what I went through first to figure out what were causing the issues since I thought it was closest I could get to self help without learning ruby.
Most, if not all of Atelier scripts can be deciphered with google translator set to Portuguese. It's not a 1:1 translation(i mean what is with google lol)but it gets the job done pretty well. 
If only there were some way to contact Mog.

Yes.
B.U.M.P.E.R.

Yes.
Anyone please?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
have you tried load order?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Yes.
Yea bud, I did. Nothing has changed. It's pretty disappointing, but I'll see if I can just get this closed. I'll just have to work around using the wait system. It's a shame, but alas it can't be helped. Thanks though, and you have a good one.