RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[APRIL 2015] RMRK Monthly Spotlight

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o

- RMRK Monthly Spotlight -
APRIL 2015

Welcome to the third RMRK Monthly Spotlight! Just as the title suggests, there is a spotlight that will come monthly, operated by our very own machine-certified (not really but ok) moderators. Each month, we will cast the beaming and glorious spotlight upon very deserving, unsung heroes. The spotlight is going to have three general sections: 1. Great Contributions & Resources, 2. Games You Really Should Play, 3. Heroes of the Month. *Please note that all three categories may not be present each month, depending on forum activity.

Without further ado, let's do this.

Great Contributions & Resources
*Anything related to resources (scripts, graphics, music, etc) to be used in games or other media, as well as contributions that are made for fun and enjoyed by the community.
Slip into Ruby: An introductory guide to RGSS3 for beginners
by Trihan
Looking to learn ruby and scripting? Luckily, Trihan showed up out of seemingly nowhere to breathe a little life into the scripting boards! 'Cause you can never have too many scripters, right? A big shout out to Trihan and his glorious contributions!

Our Town's Growing
by irock
It's the king of pop himself - Irock! This time, he's made something SUPER serious. No snazzy, thug lyfe jail grooves this time, but I think you'll enjoy it a lot anyways:

Fierceness
by Mekuso
RMRK continues to be the hot spot for great music - including this little gem by Mekuso. I would play DDR to this all day.

LyteSprite RTP
by Acolyte
Finally - better looking rtp! It may be a wip, but Acolyte has started a revolution. Enterbrain will surely borrow her sprites when RPG Maker 360 comes out! (Note: RPG Maker 360 is not actually a thing)

Games You Really Should Play
*See your game here? Be proud! This is our way of showing off your hours of hard work that blossomed into the beautiful project you have today! As for everyone else: Play that game!
DIVIDED INFINITY
by Madurai
I probably should admit that we're just a tad bit biased towards fancy artwork, so part of that is what snagged this nominee. Of course, Madurai has been known to make some pretty great games in the past. If you feel like digging this new gem, be sure to pick up the new demo!

[2K] Dragon Fantasy: REMADE
by Lavata
This game looks GREAT! Lavata is no spring chicken in the game making business, so we all expect this to become a really amazing game. Also, the artwork and visual are nothing to sneeze at. We need more 2k games in the world. SERIOUSLY. Look at how cool and pixely and nostalgic this looks!

See you all next month! In the meantime, please do not cease being awesome.

See any resources, games or people that you think deserve to bask in the glorious spotlight? Please post here and let us know!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
That's a lot of chimneys
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
You see, the chimneys are divided infinitely among all the peasants. The more you know.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
It's probably a lot of houses crammed next to each other ;o oh, those peasants
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Thanks for featuring my track. :)

Rep:
Level 83
Yay!  More R2K!

I love reading these awards.  Thanks for keeping them coming.

-flap