RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] Need add-ons for Animated Battlers by Fomar0153

Rep: +0/-0Level 32
RMRK Spriter
Can someone point me to a link for add-ons like pop up damage, interface etc. that are compatible with his script

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Well, here's fomar's scripts: http://cobbtocs.co.uk/wp/?page_id=76

Other than that, you're gonna have to be more specific.

Rep: +0/-0Level 32
RMRK Spriter
Pop up damage add-on would be nice, instead of just seeing a window for the damage info i would like to have an pop up damage info instead. but the once i saw so far are not compatible.
Well, i did find one who is compatible, the one from vlue but it screws the positioning of my battlers