RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP & RMVXA] Looking for a project to work on.

Rep:
Level 88
Allow me to create a world for you.
I can map and do event work in RMXP(soon VX Ace as well, just bought it and will be playing with it to learn it). Just give me the details on what needs done. Provide tilesets/event-sprites and anything related to help me help you.

-We can discuss map flow, size, and atmosphere and I can make a map suited to your needs.

-Need events done? I can do that. I've created multi-tier events with such things as: conversations with multiple reply choices, weather effects, BGM's, sound effects, sprite changing(i.e. going from standing to lying on the ground or closed chest to open),  chests, secrets, and more. Feed me a story-line and a script and I'll go from there.

-Voice acting(depending on if I'm sick or not.): I will do voice overs if needed, just give me my lines.

Most of my knowledge in RMXP is self taught. I've made about 10 projects just playing around, and I made one demo which I rushed through and needs some polish. If you need me contact me via email at slashaar[at]gmail with the subject RMRK Request. I check my email daily. Or just pm me or reply here.

I use google docs to transfer files and documents when working on a project and this allows all members to collaborate. Other methods may include use of skype chat/voice calls or some form of irc.

Word of warning, I do work full time Tuesdays-Saturdays so I may not always be available to put work in on the project, however I can find time to do it before and after work on those days as needed.

I will be awaiting your request.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Looking For Casual Work (I work a full time job)~
-Currently Helping Boe

Using RMXP-PK and VXAce. Dabbling in mapping, and event editing. Will voice act if needed, wellness permitting.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Yo.
Do you have some samples of your work?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Sure, here's my unpolished test demo. I'm aware of the bugs with rain, and a few scene skips, including I goofed on the boss event effectively skipping it. https://www.mediafire.com/?sg8x3hg22gkj2h2

and a photo of a single map screen I've been fiddling with and a conversation event within it.

I'm aware its vastly empty as of right now.

Edit: A few hours into VXA and I've already created a working character creation system, with gender choice, name input and class choice. All events following make calls to the created character's name whenever they speak.
Additionally, recorded custom sound effects and implemented them. Made a working door too. xD
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 06:34:22 AM by Slashaar »
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Currently Helping Boe

Using RMXP-PK and VXAce. Dabbling in mapping, and event editing. Will voice act if needed, wellness permitting.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=47879.0

Here's my game thread. No clue if it's something you'd be interested in working on.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Replied on your thread. Would be happy to help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Currently Helping Boe

Rep:
Level 35
Bringing Science Fiction to RMXP, Hardcore!
I would be really appreciative of some help.
I am looking for help with mapping, as well as spriting, animation, and scripting with the Blizz ABS system.
Here's a link to my thread- http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=49518.msg569797#msg569797

Rep:
Level 88
I already took up the offer to help boe, but I would work on it when I'm done with boe's project. I don't want to try to do two projects half a$$ed instead of dedicating myself to one at a time. Plus that'll keep me from influencing one with the other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Currently Helping Boe

Rep: +0/-0Level 31
RMRK Junior
Hi, I can be interessed by your voice acting. :) Have you some exemples of your work ?

Rep:
Level 88
Can I audition? Give me some lines? Also, I'm not sure of my frequency of participation being that I'm a full time student and am part-time employed now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Currently Helping Boe

Rep: +0/-0Level 31
RMRK Junior
Okay ! I've sent you a PM with some example of dialogues. :)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:17:20 PM by RedRaven »

Rep:
Level 88
Sent you a reply, can't get the link to work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Currently Helping Boe