RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Mousepad

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
posting here because there isn't a 'post your mousepad' thread

EDIT: Wow, thanks mod for retroactively making me a liar.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 09:29:16 PM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Herroooooo kitrryyy

after years of use, it looks way less shiny and pretty, though ;(
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
irock you should get a mousepad it will help stop dust and other thing in your trackball
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 35
Bringing Science Fiction to RMXP, Hardcore!

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Same as Irock, but have an optical mouse. So it isn't much of a change anyway. :D (\s/)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
hentai mousepads................

.......wat
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Guess mousepad is mousepad. :D :P (\s/)

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9

Work schedule under a protective pad thing.

Also Mac master race.

Rep:
Level 96
Only 7 grays
Using a Mac -5
I give you a 2/50 grays
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Only 7 grays
Using a Mac -5
I give you a 2/50 grays

Thanks. Gray is a Bible study I'm writing. I hope I have more than 2/50 grays before I'm done.

And no, there will be no terrible allusions to novels with the same color mentioned.

Boo bad church puns.

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
It's so dark in my room, plus phone takes the worst images, so I just looked up my mousepad online.
So much simpler. :3

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Seriously, I didn't know people actually still used mousepads. Freaks !!!!
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
Some laser mice act strangely on some surfaces. My mouse doesn't like my scuffed up shitty fake wood desk and it causes it to jump around and generally act strange.
Other surfaces they may act strangely on are glass, polished metals or stone.
There's also the fact that I just don't like how the mouse moves across my desk, getting caught on little notches.
or somthin idk lol X:DXXDXDXXXDDD   :DDDD
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
I can't imagine NOT having a mousepad. D:
I mean, my pc drawings would look totally shitty without a mousepad - no control, things get all jumpy, would mess up the whole thing. XD

Though I know some people use those art pads, so no mousepad required.
I've tried one of those... Still didn't do right for me. XD

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah, I need a mouse pad, too. :< Can't live without!

Though I know some people use those art pads, so no mousepad required.
I've tried one of those... Still didn't do right for me. XD

They're hard to get the hang of at first, but very rewarding when you've got them down. :) I started out drawing digitally with my mouse, too! Eventually, I made myself get used to an art pad. It's really awesome! ;~;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
My Razer Taipan glides across my shitty wood desk like ice. It's lightweight and has nice glider things on the bottom.

My Apple Magic Mouse on the other hand, is awful on my desk. It's heavier and its glider things aren't up to par.

Rep:
Level 88
Allow me to create a world for you.
My pad of mouse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Looking For Casual Work (I work a full time job)~
-Currently Helping Boe

Using RMXP-PK and VXAce. Dabbling in mapping, and event editing. Will voice act if needed, wellness permitting.

Rep:
Level 102

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
oh chris went out and bought one of those

and now i see that he was following the irock train
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]