RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Just a story

Rep:
Level 91
This is just a story I though of for a game but I dont have a name
A young boy named Wyatt lives in a village of Ikola Where his father makes his living by hunting monsters while hunting a giant  bird like creature swoops down and slays Wyatt's father but wyatt notices something on  the ground a pendent shaped like a cube that he has never seen before so he pickes it up the pendent glows and out come 4 different creatures that all seem to look familer
he runs back to the village to pary for his fathers death but in there on the stained glass windows he sees those same monsters he askes the priest about them and he says"those are the minions of Zio the demon lord" Wyatt then tells the priest about what happened to his father and about the creatures that came out of  the crystal then the priest says " you must become the next hunter and the priest summons the whole town for your fathers funeral

Rep:
Level 91
I started it I have the heros ready
Some of the stuff I am including
Skill stones allow you to learn skills Ex use fire stone  you learned fire
Hunting allows you to make potions or weapons EX You have 2 dragon bones
make A weapon or armour you made dragon sword
a  class advancement way EX hunter-great hunter- Master hunter

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
wheres my dam demo.....nice story.....how complete is it?
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
about 0 percent I  am working on some of the fine details

Rep:
Level 91
I now I starting on the real demo I will post some screenshots later

Rep:
Level 91
Those are two of them but the text doesnt show up

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
The links don't work.

The Crusade(DEMO)

The Crusade:30% Completion

Rep:
Level 91
just copy and paste the link

Rep:
Level 91
I'm Almost done the first town now so I will put up screen shots

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
ur links are retarded.......
-Joseph Stalin

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
The links should work now.  Nice but weird with out text.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
YAY they work but um....the maps seem a little plain dont u think?
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
Yeah I know I went back and edited them and the text diesnt show up because it  was just about to show up

Rep:
Level 91
For the battle system I am using the skill dont want to show up some I might have to get rid of them

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Sounds pretty good :) What original resources are you planning on having?

Sounds like a good story.

Pay no mind to Seph, he always has an issue with maps ;) (hehe, j/k seph)

Hope it develops nicely, I know the beginning can be a little irritating, but you'll get it.
Game Programmer by trade.
Game Player by heart.

Rep:
Level 91
Well for the done I am using not many but for the entire game I plan on having A diffrent charset for the hero   PS  Still looking for a name
oh yeah If any one could find A xp charset for Seigfreid that would rock you be insta in the credits

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
i like the battle system looks good and the town looks full but the blacksmith it still look 2 empty ether make a smaller room or add swords and some other stuff

btw when can we expect a demo?
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
Well the demo Is going to be I say in about 3 weeks if I work really hard The black smith will shrink and get some weapons but there is also a armoury but I am having problems  with filling the space of the dungeons oh yeah and I would need some place to host it

Rep:
Level 91
New black smith

Is smaller I will post the screen shots after I am done swimming oh yeah there is now a secret room PS still looking for a name

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
well if u need some1 2 host ask crankeye.and for name how bout kusta(means killer in arabic) or murda(mean die) or just stick with wyatt(sounds kinda lame tho....usally rpgs have names ur normaly dont see 2 often or japaneez ones)
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
was it me or was the chest backwords(sorry it small my eye sight aint the greatest)
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
Yeah your right I will have to redo that thanks for pointing it out

Rep:
Level 91
Done the first dungeon but hvae to fix some glitches

nice nice. I see you're using the ABS system someone scripted (be sure to give them credit or i'm gonna TELL on you. haha j/k) ;)

About the maps. It might just be me but tiling walls that way just doesn't look right. If you want, I can make a sample room for you (going off the one you posted a screeny of) with non-tiled walls.
Game Programmer by trade.
Game Player by heart.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
it doesnt look rite becouse the tile changes color(top dark bottom lighter)on dungens ur used 2 seeing one color
-Joseph Stalin