RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Final Weekly Pixel Pix (Saturday, March 28th '15) Subject: Diva

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

• Make a single sprite or a scene. Doesn't matter as long as it fits the subject
    • Let's try to keep the subject not too strict. Example: The subject of ship can be any kind of ship you wish. Space, sea or air, doesn't matter
    • Post what you think the pixel theme should be next week. First pixel pix with a suggestion is the next week's suggestion
    • Post who you thought had the coolest pix
    • Ignore that I stole this from Strike
      • this is how the threads end
      • not with a bang
      • but with a whimper
      • -Lewis, CS. Song of Ice and Fire.

List -
      (Friday, March 6th '15) Subject: Ship
      (Friday, March 13th '15) Subject: Mountain
      (Saturday, March 21th '15) Subject: Agriculturer
      (Saturday, March 28th '15) Subject: Diva

Thread song -
      <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1ZL2vVS08Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1ZL2vVS08Y</a>

not from ff9 this time
      9ɟɟ ɯoɹɟ s,ʇᴉ
    EDIT:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1qXQRpF08E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1qXQRpF08E</a>
    [/list][/list]
    « Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 05:56:22 PM by boe »
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
    Damn, that reminds me...I totally missed out on the mapping one AGAIN! ;~;

Is there any way we can maybe merge the two to be "art weekly" or something? Including maps, pixels, regular art, etc? ;(
    Spoiler for My Games and Art:
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
    Also maybe we can have these things be bimonthly or at least just add themes to a list and let people choose from them? There's a lot of themes that I want to do but never have the time to get around to. ;9
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
    Level 96
    GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
    Is there any way we can maybe merge the two to be "art weekly" or something? Including maps, pixels, regular art, etc? ;(
    :(

Also maybe we can have these things be bimonthly or at least just add themes to a list and let people choose from them? There's a lot of themes that I want to do but never have the time to get around to. ;9
    ;9
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
    Rep:
    Level 81
    2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
    I vote bi-monthly. Lists don't really have the same sort of urgency that daily/weekly/monthly things do. It's more likely that you'll forget about it without a deadline.

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I'm still in favor of combining the two threads, but that's up to you guys. I can't really guarantee I'll have time for either one each week anyways. ;9 School stuff is mostly to blame for that. ;__;

We could also just allow people to do multiple different pictures, pixels, maps if they want to anyways. ;]

*edit*

Hold on, boe! We didn't make any decisions about merging them yet! :(
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
    Level 96
    I don't really get the point of merging them. They're different.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I don't really get the point of merging them. They're different.

We don't really have to merge them.

I just suggested that because they're both weekly art challenges, and neither one of them is getting much attention with the forums being so empty lately. ;9
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
    Level 96
    i relized it sonds like in ending it complty but no

pretty sur im going to do this
    I vote bi-monthly.

but i dnt want to just call it bi-monthly pixel pixs, weekly pixel pix is ded
    it will be a new thing
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
    Rep:
    Level 81
    2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Alita is a diva rite

Rep:
    Level 96
    she's cute :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alita is a diva rite

Yes, she is!! ;o; That is soo cute!
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alita is a diva rite

Her brother is also a diva :)

(Please note that I only spent, like, 10 minutes on that. So, it looks pretty terrible. :mad:)
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
    Level 96

Oh wow, that's awsome. I wish I could sprite that wel-

(Please note that I only spent, like, 10 minutes on that. So, it looks pretty terrible. :mad:)

... ;9
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
    Rep:
    Level 81
    I think the key to being a good spriter and/or pixel artist is being good at art in general. Knowing the basic principles (lighting, form, etc.) is key.

Last Stop
    Rep:
    Level 88
    Everyone Off
    Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
    you can if you try boe.

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    boe, I actually like your sprites a lot better than mine >:[

Yours are consistent and you could easily make games with your sprites (as you have) and nothing would look off. ;o My sprites are sort of sloppy, awkward excuses for sprites. Because I hate drawing pixel-by-pixel, so I just draw with the pencil tool B(

Same thing I did here:
    Spoiler for:

I'm basically drawing, not really "spriting". ;9
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
    Rep:
    Level 81
    I'm basically drawing, not really "spriting". ;9

The two aren't mutually exclusive. ;o

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BhA24pN8eE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BhA24pN8eE</a>

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    It's the pixel-by-pixel stuff that kills me. ;9 I ain't got the patience for that.

Once I get past the drawing part, I want to stop and not clean up the little stray pixels and such... Which is basically what I did with diva Clyde.
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
    Level 96

Is she a diva? :3
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
    Rep:
    Level 83
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Yes, she is! ;~;

;o
    ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
    Level 96
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
    Rep:
    Level 81
    Figured I'd post my version because why not.

Rep:
    Level 96
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&