RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
3/20-4/3 Weekly Map Jam - Graveyard [Overtime Mode: ANY MAP IS ACCEPTED]

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
WEEKLY MAP JAM!

Pay your respects to a patriot, get stalked by zombies or go on a heart-pounding gravedigging tour. It's time to map out a spot for the 6 feet under dirt nap. Make a graveyard!

Rules!
-Post up a map that fits the theme from your preferred maker program (Or map making program of choice, Feel free to use the Far Cry 2 map editor if you want to or something.)
-One map, multiple screen shots are acceptable only if it's the same map.
-Post what you think the map theme should be next week! first map with a suggestion is the next week's suggestion, no suggesting twice in a row. Having a suggestion is not compulsory.
-Leave feedback for others work if you're so inclined!

Critique always welcome!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKlNdzpICW0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKlNdzpICW0</a>

because, fuck you, it's the music from the graveyard scene and it fits.

also sorry it's late.

ALSO there better be more than two damn maps this time.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 01:12:01 AM by strike »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I actually fully intended to do the last two, but fell behind in my school work. I've got to finish my painting for class by monday, so hopefully I'll catch a break after that.

yay procrastination ;9
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
I actually fully intended to do the last two, but fell behind in my school work.

Don't feel too bad, I suggested the last one, but didn't even get my own done in time to post it, so, you're not alone haha.. I'm sure you'll get a great one done :)
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
y'all better post up some maps. dang.

IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE THINKING UP A GRAVEYARD. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE A COMPLETELY UNRELATED MAP!
This is going into double overtime freedom mode. Post any map you want, but make it from scratch!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I decided to do an RTP map this time. Better to spend 1/10th of the time and actually make something. >B(

The centuries-old grave of a dark king:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
QUIT STALIN AND POST MORE MAPS.

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
I can't believe I never posted this.. I uploaded it to dropbox to share on the 30th..

Spoiler for:

Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 35
Bringing Science Fiction to RMXP, Hardcore!
Made this over the past couple hours. Probably not what you all expected, but it helped me form an idea for my
own game, Project Gaia. Hope you all like the map!

The grave markers and crosses were fun to make!

« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 08:21:11 AM by bethesdacam92 »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oooohh, Sci-Fi graveyard! I didn't see that one coming o.o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
It's kinda hard to see the graves with the black floor. Maybe you could make them a different color?

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I agree with yuyu. The graves are a bit hard to see.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 35
Bringing Science Fiction to RMXP, Hardcore!
It's kinda hard to see the graves with the black floor. Maybe you could make them a different color?
Agreed! It may be easier to lighten up the graves than change my floor tiles out. I will keep working on these "sci fi graveyard" tiles if you all think they're cool, maybe I can come up with a whole tileset.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
uh-uh

remember, aco and I are the same person B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OR MAYBE EVERYONE IS JUST SEXIST AND CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US WOMEN !!!!!

BECAUSE THEY AREN'T LOOKING AT OUR FACES OR SOMETHING !!!

GEEZ
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
Acolyte calm down it was a mistake.

Also we can't even see your faces because your avatars are blocking them.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OH I SEE

BUT MY AVATAR ISN'T BLOCKING MY BREASTS I GUESS
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&