RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
PUPPY

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o

My nephew just got his first pet, a beta fish named "dead arrow". I just call him "fish", though.

The next day, she decided that a puppy would make a much better companion for her son. Meet Harry! He's 50% chihuahua, 50% terrier, 100% cute. ;~; He's super duper clingy and sweet. She brings him over all the time and my mom's little dog adores him! ;o;

But I guess she totally ditched fish on us, because he's been in our kitchen since she got him. ._. Why no love for fish?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 07:03:40 PM by yuyu! »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
we love our fish ;-;
we named them sarah and the doctor
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
That puppy gives me all of the feels lol. So cute :3
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
we love our fish ;-;
we named them sarah and the doctor

sarah jane plz ;o;

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
you guys can have fish if you want 'em

his mother abandoned him ;9
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
my aunt has a horse named fish. It's like 40 years old.  :irock2:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
A horse named fish??

I love it B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer

My nephew just got his first pet, a beta fish named "dead arrow". I just call him "fish", though.

The next day, she decided that a puppy would make a much better companion for her son. Meet Harry! He's 50% chihuahua, 50% terrier, 100% cute. ;~; He's super duper clingy and sweet. She brings him over all the time and my mom's little dog adores him! ;o;

But I guess she totally ditched fish on us, because he's been in our kitchen since she got him. ._. Why no love for fish?

Awww! Adorable!
Yanno, he'll probably turn out just as cute as my son Kipper! :3
Kip is also mixed chihuahua and some kind of terrier. ^^

By the way, did you know kipper means fish?  :V
I named him after a cheep cheep fish in a Mario game called Mr. Kipper because cheep cheeps fly and my dog wanted to jump off the bed flying towards me as a puppy. I guess he trusted I would always catch him! XD
Silly boy. :3

So yeah, I have a dog named fish, too.  :ladyj:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ;o; I missed you!!

Also, it's nice to see a pic of Kipper! :D I was wondering about the name! You always talked about him, but I don't think I ever actually saw what he looked like. He is soooo cute! ;o;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
DEAAANNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!  ;8 I MISSED YOU, TOO!

I always come back! ...Like a bad penny.  :o
Kidding, hehheh.  :tinysmile:

But yeah, that's my boy Kippy. ^^
He's my first male dog ever and he's just been such a great buddy. So I have no doubt your nephew will love his puppy! :3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm still more of a cat person, but it's really cute how clingy dogs can get. ;___;

I thought my nephew would chill out and leave my cat alone, but he still follows her around. He keeps saying that he wishes he had a cat, I guess along with his puppy? Probably not a good idea for 5 year olds to have pets already. .__.

Not to mention Fish.

Never forget Fish.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Speaking of Fish, he's actually a bit of tool. Dude likes to swim into the side of the tank at the sight of you, presumably to start shit because he wants to fite.

(he's still at our house)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
That's very common in beta fish to want to fight, but generally I thought they just wanted to fight other male betas...
What did you do to that fish?! LOL  ;D

And I was about to say, if your nephew still chases your cat around... Maybe you guys should have given him a cat instead? I dunno, some people are more cat people than dog people. I rather like my clingy little dogs, makes me feel all snugly when they curl up with me at nighttime. Plus, I kinda...see things at night sometimes...so I like my guard dogs. XD

Size doesn't matter, my little dogs are pros at standing up to bigger foes - like my mom's horse.  :o
(Or maybe they're just stupid... That's possible lol)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I asked him if he wanted his mommy to get him a cat instead, and he said "I want both." .___. Of course. He especially likes my cat, because we got her when she was a baby (last year lol) and she grew up getting used to him (unlike our other cats, which hate him). But he can't have her, 'cause she's mah kitty! :<

We have two small dogs and they're certainly more stupid than anything. :B They will bark and bark and bark at anything and anyone. They're very annoying about it, especially my mom's dog. ._. She'll bark at me for an extra minute when I get home, despite clearly seeing that it's just me and not some murderous stranger. After that, she'll be happy to see me. B(
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
"I want both."
Of course you do. -_- Lol. XD

Small dogs don't understand that you hear whatever they are hearing just as much, and that they really are not helping by barking. In fact, it's just annoying. They are all lucky to be so damn cute. >:3

Actually the problem is living with a step-father that needs a mute button...
He's constantly loud, and he walks around loud, slams doors... -_-
I mean, no wonder my dogs are going crazy all the time.  :mad:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's true that dogs are often excitable or anxious because of human influence. :(

Cesar Millan said so. He's my hero. ;___;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
dogs are the worst
cats for life

THUG LIFE
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Fish died today. ;9

Already. ;9
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And my sister never got a net (nor took him home for that matter), so we couldn't get the body out. My nephew ended up coming over, saw him, and started crying. ;~;

Now my sister is pissed off at us for not removing him soon enough. :mad:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Betas are notoriously hard to care for. What were you keeping him in?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Betas are notoriously hard to care for. What were you keeping him in?

He had a pretty nice tank that included special drops that had to be added to it daily. We kept up with taking care of him pretty well. I think he was already pretty old when we got him. Apparently male betas don't show their colors until midway through their life, so they get sold at older ages. ;9
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Fish died today. ;9

Already. ;9

I had a feeling...  ;9

Poor fella. All he wanted was to attack Deanna through the glass.  :V

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
That really sucks. ;9
Are you planning on possibly getting another one?