RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[SOLVED] Overlapping tiles ?

Rep: +0/-0Level 32
RMRK Spriter
Is it somehow possible to overlap tiles like lets say Interior_B and Interior_C without using events ?

I happen to use lots of details which made me end up to use 999events which is the max event count u can use per map

EDIT:
I figured it out by chance ^_^ Its a script by vlue that lets u overlap layers which also gives u the power to use an unlimited amount of different tile sets at one map.
I would like to give a link but I'm not sure if its against the board rules, so if ur interested as well just Google this "Multiple Map Layers v1.0 by vlue"
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 07:22:20 AM by kadena1984 »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Not in the map editor, no.

You could always try parallaxing. It requires some sort of external image editing program though.Here's a tutorial if you're interested.