『 Not all miracles are good. 』Synopsis:
You play as Nicholas, a guy who had an accident two years ago and lost part of his memory. Because of this you have no friends, no clear objective in life and have gotten behind in what academic matters refers.
The school has deemed necessary (mandatory) for you to attend an eight days seminar in an island located somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean.
Here you will meet five other 'rehabs' who will take part of many activities you will have to perform. But strange things begin to happen...
What you thought it would be eight boring days will become your worst nightmare. Is the island haunted? Is someone else out there besides us? Is there a reason we're here? So many questions to be answered.
Depends on you and your mates to survive in this mysterious place.
RM VX AceGenre:
Adventure, Visual Novel, Mystery.Playtime:
~105 minutes (DEMO)Rated:
Kyuukon (Akumu Games
)Download: DEMO v2.1 (EN)
Link | Mirror
Credits & Thanks:
- Age: 16.
- Description: She doesn't like people. Her antisocial and cold behaviour makes it difficult for others to approach her. However, she seems to like nature, especially little animals.Cynthia:
- Age: 15.
- Description: Daughter of the president of the renowned SETON Corporation. Due to this, she lives a life of comfort and luxury. Well mannered girl but somewhat naive.Janet:
- Age: 17.
- Description: Energetic athletic girl. She is positive and friendly towards anyone but with a little bit of temper issues.Franco:
- Age: 17.
- Description: Known as troublemaker and young villain in his school. When not participating in gang fights, he works at his father's family restaurant.Sebastian:
- Age: 14.
- Description: Genius boy with 167 IQ points. Despite his age, he won the 2014 International Mathematical Olympiads. He is very fond of science and has an arrogant behaviour when it comes to mundane stuff.Valerie:
- Age: Around her thirties.
- Description: The person in charge of the seminar. She decides the chores the group will have to perform. Luckily for them, she is very forgiving and caring. She is also a well known scientist in the Quantum physics field.Nicholas:
- Age: 17.
- Description: The protagonist. Easy going guy that due to an accident lost part of his memories. He spends most of his time reading manga and playing video-games (which is plenty).
- Story & Eventing: Kyuukon.
- Story & Eventing: thejesse081.
- Scripting: Kyuukon, Zeus81, modern algebra (from here!), cozziekuns, MOG Hunter, Falcao, V.M of D.T, Yanfly, Estriole, Tsukihime, CP, Woratana, Jet, TheoAllen, RPG Maker Source, Acezon, Enterbrain.
- Graphics: Kyuukon, BlackRoseMii, hiddenone, Ayene, Celianna, Horrow, Lunarea, Qtpi, Pandamaru, Hanzo, gen8 (Chibi Maker), Loose Leaf, Hirei (Logo), Avery, PSDgraphics, Enterbrain.
- Music & Sound: Aaron Krogh, DaveyBriteRPG, Soundimage.org, SoundBible.com, FreeSound.org, freeSFX.co.uk, Enterbrain.
Keep in mind that this game focuses on character and story development so don't expect blood popping out of nowhere or jump scares the moment you start playing (please, logic). This is a slow game, not as slow as a full visual novel but still. Sadly, I can't show much in the DEMO
This is an introduction to the island and the characters that opens the curtain for the gruesome events that will take place later.
I'd love to hear some feedback from you guys! This is my first game using this engine. Thank you
Developer Blog: http://akumugames.tumblr.com/