RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[ALL] mothsocks' Ye Olde Logo Shoppe

Rep:
Level 83
anger opossom
yoooo okay so basically, I love messing around in photoshop so why not put my (minimal) skills to good use? I'll whip you up a nice logo for your game, transparent background and all (wowee zowee)

Spoiler for examples:

(i know i cut off the bottom of the first logo, i'm a big dumb who can't be bothered to go fix it... hehe)

rules are nice and simple.
  • request using the form please !!
  • feel free to use the logos i made as examples, they're not anything specific, i just made the game names up on the spot haha
  • don't use other people's requests unless you have their permission
  • general don't be rude rule: don't keep asking "have u done my request yet :/" and stuff like that. general politeness???
  • i can whip these out pretty quickly, but i've also got a whole bunch of coursework & exams & school stuff (and a social life, who knew!); so please pardon me if requests end up going a little too long (they probably won't, though !)
  • feel free to use these for commercial or non-commercial, i really don't care tbh; just credit me as mothsocks @ rmrk ;v;

request form:
Code: [Select]
[b]game name/title:[/b] (and any subheadings/text)
[b]font(s):[/b] (or if you don't really care on the specifics, give me at least a general description of the look you want)
[b]colour(s):[/b]
[b]extras:[/b] (extra bells and whistles or specific effects, etc etc)

Spoiler for finished requests:
:sdog:
Spoiler for to-do list:
:sdog:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
These are kinda cute! :]

I have a side project that has yet to have a logo, if you're bored and want to make one. :] I'm not currently working on that project, but I do intend to actually go back to it at some point. So, the request isn't really urgent or anything.

game name/title: Seeker
font(s): 'doesn't matter to me. :] It shouldn't be bubbly or bold, but rather look more mystic?
colour(s): Crimson or subtle red? I'm not picky on the other colors. :] If you think something else looks better, feel free to use whatever colors you like. B)
extras: The game is based on seeing memories, so maybe something sort of hazy-looking? "Mystic" is the best word I can think of for it. :]

Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 83
anger opossom
hopefully this is something like what you were looking for? if not, tell me what you don't like and I can fix it right up !
Spoiler for seeker:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Hey, that's pretty cute! 'Works for me! :D

Thanks for making it, moth!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]