RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2/27-3/5 Weekly Map Jam - Princess/Prince Room

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
WEEKLY MAP JAM!
The theme this week Princess/Prince Room! This week make a room fit for a royal, but not quite fit for the Queen or King!

Rules!
-Post up a map that fits the theme from your preferred maker program (OR OTHER MAPPING PROGRAM IROCK)
-One map, multiple screen shots are acceptable only if it's the same map.
-Post what you think the map theme should be next week first map with a suggestion is the next week's suggestion, no suggesting twice in a row.
-Post who you thought had the coolest, most fitting, whatever, map from the previous thread

Spoiler for previous threads:

Critique always welcome!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdky4NDCmqA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdky4NDCmqA</a>

A regal tune for a regal room!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
sweet

I can't get started today, but I'll try to get around to this soon ;o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
Well you know how it is with royalty; it's go big or go home! So This little princess has it all.

Full Map shot:
http://i.imgur.com/kmnCZL7.png

Entering her Chambers:

Her own thrown room: You know, because she is spoiled and thinks she is important.

Her thrown room has a balcony with a fountin:

Let's continue our journy:

Well she needs to an education so here is her study:

Can't study without books, here is her library:

As you can see her library is pretty large:

Continuing down the hall:

And into the bedroom:

What woman doesn't want a huge walk-in closet?:

And her bedroom has a balcony too:

What her bedroom has a pool: o.0

And that concludes my entry.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
very expansive!

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
I wish the bed was centered more like the piano on the tile sheet so it wouldn't look so off... It makes me feel like I have OCD or something.  :halo: I need  a lot of practice working with my tile sheets. I don't really have a problem with the colors and brightness of the RTP tiles, but I would like to get my mapping quality to level up. The pool was forced, and the parallax background looked too fake when play testing. It made the balconies look like they pointed up with no real structure holding them up... Maybe I should try making balconies that aim down instead of up when I try to make them for future maps.

I just noticed I chopped off a statues head while repairing the wall...

I also didn't like How I was doing the stairs so I edited them.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 06:44:44 PM by VianoceGames »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The kings goes to wake his daughter after she had a night of parties.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Oh, man...these entries sure have a lot of character. B)

I'm seeing some pretty interesting uses for the RTP! O.O
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
The kings goes to wake his daughter after she had a night of parties.

Oh man I didn't think about adding npcs... great job

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

I just finished Majora's Mask 3DS and John's been playing OoT, so I was thinking about the forest temple and Zora Hall a bit.

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
I just finished Majora's Mask 3DS and John's been playing OoT, so I was thinking about the forest temple and Zora Hall a bit.

Right on! That map looks sweet.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Wow that's awesome, Acolyte! The rest are good, too.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
If this were a contest Acolyte would have killed it so far, at least in my opinion. Her's is freaking amazing. Did you make that tile set yourself Acolyte?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
lol, thanks. It's a mix of celianna and ayene's tiles.
I thought your map was pretty cool, especially considering you had said you weren't very experienced. It's very detailed. :aco:

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
Thanks! I even learned something while mapping for this. The way I did the stairs. I did them really poorly the first time, but when I edited it turned out way better.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Spoiler for:

First thing that pops into my mind when I look at this, is that it belongs to a mage of some kind.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
Reminds me of Chrono Trigger for some reason.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I actually had Arthemes from Yuyu's Lhuvia Tales game in mind while I made it. :V

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I actually had Arthemes from Yuyu's Lhuvia Tales game in mind while I made it. :V

:gracie: Arthemes <3

Ironically, I was tempted to make Arth's room, too. o.o He's a pretty popular guy, eh? :roph2:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I don't think anyone's suggested a theme for next week yet, so I'll go with snowy village.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Damn I'd better make one of these, soon o.o tomorrow is friday already ;_;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Decided to go with a sexy-passionate-seductress princess room :drsword:

*edit*
Oh, and my favorite from last week's map jam would have to be boe's map. It was a really tough call, because I liked all three of the maps close to equally. ;~;
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 12:01:35 AM by yuyu! »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
Decided to go with a sexy-passionate-seductress princess room :drsword:

I like the room and then after I read how described it the theme music that came to mind... lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag