RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Animated Status Icons

Rep:
Level 82
aka DigiDeity
Animated Status Icons
by DigiDeity

Description
This script is a "simple" extension to the current situation. If your Actors have more than 3 status effects during a battle only 2 of them will be shown on default. This little Script allows the user to let the Icons which represent the status effects scroll. So you can actually display every single status.

Usage
Its a Plug 'n Play Script just add it if you want to use it. You can setup some settings as well.

Script

Screenshots
Spoiler for:
  • StatusMenu

• Menu

• Battle

Demo
I doubt that anyone needs one.

Notes
Feel free to report me any bugs or giving any improvement idea. ;)

Contact

Greetz
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 09:09:54 PM by Deity »
Greetings
DigiDeity

├Work┤
├Contact┤

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Nifty script! Thanks for sharing! :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 82
aka DigiDeity
Thank you I appreciate the nice feedback. :)

Greetings
DigiDeity

├Work┤
├Contact┤

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Sorry I only returned so late, but this is a neat script. It's good to see you again Deity!

Rep:
Level 82
aka DigiDeity
Oh, god damn modern algebra, glad to "see" you again. Hope you're fine! Would love to hear abour your studies but may be not in this thread.
Anyways, thanks for your kind words! :)

Greets
DD
Greetings
DigiDeity

├Work┤
├Contact┤