RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Nostalgia brought me back.. lol

pokeball TKOffline
Rep: +0/-0Level 89
So I'm thinking about getting back into RPGMaker... I've been working in the indie games industry for the past few years as a software engineer and eternal_renegade and I have done some work together. We've been talking about the old days of RPGMaker, back when it was just rm2knet.com and warofthemagi.com, and also a little later on when it was Crankeye(rmrk) and Gaming Ground Zero, and Angel Spire as well as some other less popular sites.

Anyways.. I was thinking about getting back into working on games in RPGMaker as a hobby, with eternal_renegade supporting the project with music and ideas, and was curious if anyone would be interested in helping out?

Rep:
Level 90
Yup, also here is my mostly current songs: www.soundcloud.com/devtm

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Welcome! Glad you're getting back into RPGMaker!