RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Event Following Player

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
Hey guys, need help on something, I have large character tile that I make an event eg a large Ship, as soon as you are on test mode, and walk around the map, the ship keeps following the player around, I have done everything and I cant figure out why the event is following the player. Any suggestions?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Please take a screenshot of the event.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
Its really weird, if the character moves past a large character set, which I have set as an event to display while playing the games,
it will stick to the bottom of the screen and where ever the character moves it moves with it either in the right corner or bottom.
I havent jumped on RMVX for a while and just cant figure out how to fix this.

Rep: +0/-0Level 32
RMRK Spriter
Do u use lune Ultimate Anti lag script ?

If yes then at line 209 from that script change that part to this

ax.between?(-18, 18) && ay.between?(-15, 15)