RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
State Common Events

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
Introduction
This is a script I wrote that allows you to call Common Events when a State is added or removed. It's very useful, if you want to control the state's functionality more so than default system allows via turn start/end counters.

Optional
Common Events may not work in battle for you, if they do not then please use this script and follow the screenshots below.
Hime - Scene Interpreter

Screenshots
Spoiler for:

Script
Dropbox

Commercial
My script can be used in any project, all I require is credit. Hime's script is not allowed in commercial projects without permission. Special thanks to Fomar0153 and Hime for their notetag guide.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 11:26:09 AM by Helladen »

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
Most Promising Project 2014
Nicely done  :blizj:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Hmmmm...interesting.

So, does that mean this could essentially be used to make fallen actors "permanently" die? By, say, running a common event to remove them once the "death" state is applied? ;o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
Hmmmm...interesting.

So, does that mean this could essentially be used to make fallen actors "permanently" die? By, say, running a common event to remove them once the "death" state is applied? ;o

Yes. :) You may run into GameOver conflicts, but it should work. If you have any problems let me know.

The requirements may not be necessary, someone said that Hime's script is not required.