RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX-Ace]RPG Maker PSX Memories Pack

Rep: +0/-0Level 33
RMRK Junior

Description:

RPG Maker PSX Memories Pack is a rips resources from RPG Maker for Play Station. With this pack you can use all resources (graphics and sounds) of RPG Maker PSX in your RPG Maker VX Ace.
I hope like you :)

Features:

80% of all resources now run on RPG Maker VX Ace.
    177 sample maps.
    46 characters/object with 4 different palettes.
    34 themes.
    75 sound effects.
    A big complete tileset with new sprites.
    A short DEMO with many advices.

DOWNLOAD: http://seeproduction.blogspot.it/2015/01/rpg-maker-psx-memories-pack.html
More screen: http://seepbar.blogspot.it/2015/01/rpg-maker-per-psx-compie-15-e-abbiamo.html

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
EDITED FROM ORIGINAL: Do you mind confirming that you're trying to use that link as a money-making link? Personally, I hate links like that, and when I see something though AdFly, I don't even bother to follow it, since you 'usually' have to jump through hoops just to go to where the link is supposed to go. I mean, this one wasn't too bad, but, yeah.. Just my two cents.

Thanks Zexion for pointing that out.. I completely overlooked that some people actually use that system for legitimate non-spammy reasons.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 09:11:49 PM by PhoenixFire »
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
Most Promising Project 2014
pheonix, im pretty sure he wanted to make a bit of money with the adf.ly link.

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
I don't care if this uses Adfly or not. The fact that you took the time to do something that EB should have tried to license and do a long time ago is plenty enough.

I've always been a long time fan of the look and style of RM1 on the PS1, but not a fan of being unable to use a keyboard or mouse for easy control in events and mapping.

You've done a great service, in my opinion. Now all's I gots to do is get home and dl this. Seriously, this is a fabulous belated Christmas gift to all!

Out of curiosity, have you ever thought of doing the same with the old Mack and Blue 2K/2K3 packs?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
This is pretty kewl gnar-gnar ;o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
why the hell is every body saying gnar gnar all of a sudden?

Edit: oh, a word filter
why?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
I wondered that myself, and then my own word was changed. I like the word "gnar-gnar".

I wondered if it was sort of like a "word of the week" type of thing, everybody who says g-r-e-a-t (without the dashes) comes out as "gnar-gnar". I'm reminded of Pee Wee's Playhouse when they would scream whenever somebody used the word of the day.

Otherwise, this thing is pure genius. I suspect these would work fairly well with 2K/3 material as well as Mack material, and maybe even some of the DS/DS+ material.

If somebody ever decides to convert all of RM95's resources, I'll be a happy camper!