RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The 2014 RMRK Awards Results

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
The day has arrived!
The 2014 RMRK Award results are in, and voting after this point is moot!

Here to help me assign awards is the lovely Laura Palmer.

:savepoint:

Best RPG Maker User - Scripting
1st Place: modern algebra

2nd Place: Pacman
3rd Place: D&P3

Best RPG Maker User - Story
1st Place: Yuyubabe

2nd Place: bluntsword

Best RPG Maker User - Creativity

2nd Place: bluntsword
3rd Place: flapbat

Best RPG Maker User - Mapping
1st Place: Joy

2nd Place: Exhydra
3rd Place: Yuyubabe

Best RPG Maker User - Graphical
1st Place: Acolyte & Joy

2nd Place: Zexion
3rd Place: Dr. Mc

Best RPG Maker User - Engine

2nd Place: flapbat & Sophist (lol)
3rd Place: Zylos & Yuyubabe

Best Non-RM Game Creator
1st Place: Irock

2nd Place: tSwitch
3rd Place: Omegas7

Most Promising Project
1st Place: Kingdom Hearts - Age of Guardians

2nd Place: The Postman & World's Dawn
3rd Place: Moonhunter

Project of the Year
1st Place: Lhuvia Tales

2nd Place: Farmyard Chronicle
3rd Place: Spirit Summoner Girl

King of RMRK
1st Place: Sophist

2nd Place: HalooftheSun
3rd Place: Malson & boe

Queen of RMRK

2nd Place: Acolyte
3rd Place: tSwitch, Dr. Mc, & LadyJ

Favorite Staff Member

2nd Place: Yuyubabe
3rd Place: Roph

Best Musician
1st Place: HalooftheSun

2nd Place: Malson
3rd Place: Arrow & moss. (Arlen)

Best Artist
1st Place: Joy & Dr. Mc

2nd Place: Gracie
3rd Place: Yuyubabe & Karo

Best Topic
1st Place: RE: All of the nominations - Phoenixfire

2nd Place: Do you find my vagina pleasing or distasteful? - Acolyte & Zelda Wii U
3rd Place: Love Your Neighbor & Pacman help topic

Best IRC Quote
1st Place: <Nobody> likes roph

2nd Place: <Malson> my first actual game that i can remember was Supaplex
3rd Place: Almost all the rest of them go look at the thread if you can't remember!

Best Counsel

2nd Place: LadyJ

Funniest Member
1st Place: Malson

3rd Place: Pacman

Biggest Forum Potato
1st Place: Irock

2nd Place: boe
3rd Place: Halo

Zero to Hero
1st Place: Abagailia & Pacman

2nd Place: Irock
3rd Place: Absoluteice

Best Writer
1st Place: bluntsword & Sophist

2nd Place: Evilm00s

Best Newbie
1st Place: Irock's Alt, Dr. Cocaine/Coke Can/Copenhagen

2nd Place: Nekobucket
3rd Place: flapbat

Biggest Narcissist Award
1st Place: Irock, just as predicted

2nd Place: Phoenixfire
3rd Place: Firerain

Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
1st Place: Arroph

2nd Place: Dr. Sword & Phoenixfire

Most Mature Member

3rd Place: tSwitch & Evilm00s

Most Missed Member
1st Place: LadyJ & Pacman

2nd Place: EvilM00s
3rd Place: Django

Kindest Member

3rd Place: HalooftheSun & modern algebra

Most Unsung Member

2nd Place: Acolyte & Malson
3rd Place: Sophist & Roph

Best IRC Chatterbox
1st Place: HalooftheSun & Sophist

2nd Place: Malson & Irock
3rd Place: Yuyubabe & boe

Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space

3rd Place: Acolyte & boe

Congratulations to our winners and thank you for all who voted!
Although the awards don't really matter and are just buffers to have neat icons under your info box, we'll be shaking up the awards next year to have a fresh edge and to adjust to our smaller community now!

Awards will be distributed soon!

Merry Christmas, friends!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 01:08:57 AM by yuyu! »
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I see that Sophist has usurped my thrown and taken my crown as the new King of RMRK. Congratulations, I guess :mad: ( :V ) Only fitting considering you won so many awards this year!

Kinda surprised to see that I won (tied for) Best IRC Chatterbox considering how infrequently I actually speak in there these days. But hey, it's appreciated all the same! Thanks and congratulations everyone!
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
good job ModernMath for winning most unsung... wait

oh  ;9

i appreciate you, people should tell you that more here. you do a lot for us
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

a penis
Rep:
Level 35
is a vagina
2014 Best Newbie
Thank you to all of my fans out there who are supporting me in spite of all the tyrannical judgmental assholes that run RUIN this world.

So... do I get a trophy? If not, what's the point?
Spoiler for:
IF YOU ARE WHITE YOU ARE PROBLEMATIC
KILL YOURSELF
SERIOUSLY
JUST KILL YOURSELF
STOP HARASSING ME
THIS IS NOT A SAFE SPACE
STOP
UGGHHHHH
STOP BEING SO TOXIC
HOW MANY BOOKS ON TRANSFEMINISM HAVE YOU READ
WHITE MALE CIS PROBLEMATIC
STOP OBJECTIFICATION OF WOMEN
SLEEP WITH A TRANS WOMAN OR YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM (PROBLEMATIC)
STOP TRANS SHAMING
STOP WOMAN SHAMING
STOP POC SHAMING
I RAN OVER A COUPLE WHITE PEDESTRIANS AND SOME OPPRESSIVE STRAIGHT WHITE CIS MALE PUBLICLY SHAMED/HARASSED ME BY TELLING ME TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE BECAUSE OF HIS TOXIC MASCULINITY SEXISM AND TRANSPHOBIA
LIKE STOPPPPPPPPPPPP
THE FRAMERATE POLICE IS A HATE GROUP
GAMERGATE IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU ARE TRANSPHOBIC/SEXIST
YOU CANNOT BE SEXIST AGAINST MEN
YOU CANNOT BE RACIST AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE

PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU AREN'T A SHITTY PERSON

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
It's really awesome to see Dr Cocaine win best newbie and show that his noble voice has been heard! He's been stomped on enough by the man. :/
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I think this year (2014) we should have 2 first places for best newbie.
Spoiler for:
Not saying that DrCock is just a dupe... but, um. Ok, I don't think a dupe should win best newbie when there are real newbies. >:(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Congrats to all the winners, and thanks to everyone who nominated and voted me for stuff.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I think this year (2014) we should have 2 first places for best newbie.
Spoiler for:
Not saying that DrCock is just a dupe... but, um. Ok, I don't think a dupe should win best newbie when there are real newbies. >:(

You can't oppress him! :/
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
I'm actually kind of surprised I won something off of this; best thread is uh... well... considering the premise on which it was written... I guess funny is the first thing that comes to mind to describe it? Thanks to everyone that (probably jokingly) voted for it! hehe
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I'm humbled that I was missed that much. And became more of a hero and less of a zero. Again. And apparently wrote good scripts this year.

*cough*

Congratulations everyone, especially Sophist :>
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I missed you all too. <3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And became more of a hero and less of a zero. Again.

'Cause Pacman continues to go UPHILL. Unlike RMRK lollmaorofl!!

Also, where is Project of the Year? ;o I was excited for that one. *___*
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
Most Promising Project 2014
No project of the year, they all suck. :V

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
And became more of a hero and less of a zero. Again.

'Cause Pacman continues to go UPHILL. Unlike RMRK lollmaorofl!!

Also, where is Project of the Year? ;o I was excited for that one. *___*

ROFLMAO YUYU FOR FUNNIEST MEMBER 2015

Also you're an admin, just add it to the results !!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I didn't want to ruin the surprise for myself. ;[ But it seems this sacrifice was necessary for an award that everyone (including myself before today) forgot about.

RIP rpg maker
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
Most Promising Project 2014
yuyu rigged awards
lol jk congrats on project of the year ;o

Rep:
Level 97
CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER

Rep:
Level 36
RMRK Junior
Huh... thought I'd be a shoe in for Best Newbie... Nah, just kidding... never on unless I need help, which I'm glad to see Modern Algebra get some awards, dude's awesome. Everybody else is awesome too... gotta spread the love so nobody gets jealous...

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yuyu rigged awards

And congrats on most promising! ;o

\/\/ ( ) \/\/ !! That was soooo rude! Should change your name to...HaloOfTheMEAN !! :mad:

Huh... thought I'd be a shoe in for Best Newbie... Nah, just kidding... never on unless I need help, which I'm glad to see Modern Algebra get some awards, dude's awesome. Everybody else is awesome too... gotta spread the love so nobody gets jealous...

Oh, hi! Welcome to the forums ?? ;o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
yuyu rigged awards

And congrats on most promising! ;o
[/quote]

promising what?

\/\/ ( ) \/\/ !! That was soooo rude! Should change your name to...HaloOfTheMEAN !! :mad:
[/quote]

no you're rude please hand in your badge and gun and leave the premises
 [/quote]

Oh, hi! Welcome to the forums ?? ;o
[/quote]

just don't name them, if you name them it'll be harder to let them go :<[/quote][/quote]
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 83
Yay!  It's fun to be mentioned here and there, and I think it's ridiculous I got (tied) for 2nd on best engine.  No-one uses a more outdated engine than I do!  lol

I don't know everyone whose names are listed here.  We should get coffee. :)

-flap

Rep:
Level 96

yuyu should get the [/quote] never on irc award
[/quote] >:(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 :/

also, yes coffee sounds good, flapb B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 83
:/

also, yes coffee sounds good, flapb B)

Hey!  I know you already!  But come to think of it, I guess we haven't ever gotten coffee before.  ;)  Hope you won't mind if I take tea instead!

-flap