RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(Request)(2k3) Sprites of Battlers

Rep:
Level 55
Hi. If there's anyone out there able to help me out, can I request for sprites for certain battlers in 2k3? There's only a few monster sprites in 2k3 and it would be great if I can get sprites that actually suits the looks of the said battlers. Hmm..the ones that I would really like to have are the :

1. Undead Knight
2. Satan (with the two different wings)
3. Carbuncle

If someone could help me out with these 3 sprites, I would be really thankful and grateful. There are more monster sprites that I would like as well, but just those 3 will be enough to get me going. Thanks in advance.

Rep: +0/-0Level 29
RMRK Junior

Then we're all supposed to think, analyze, deconstruct it too.