RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
HOW YOU DOIN

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
or that I was alive for 9/11.

oh my god that was 14 years ago where did time even go  :irock2:

I wonder if this is how people felt about the berlin wall when I was a kid.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
or that I was alive for 9/11.

oh my god that was 14 years ago where did time even go  :irock2:

18 years ago*
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
wow good job at being bad at math halo :\
911 was 2001, that was 17 years ago not 18. i know it's 2019 now but 2019 isn't over so if it were 18 years ago that would make it 2020
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
o that's right it's only February we haven't gotten to November yet my bad

thanks for the correction boe

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Only if we put him up for adoption and make him believe that we were really super heroes and so he's a super hero who thinks he doesn't have parents but then when he turns 12 and is all "i'm a growing almost teenager with no parents boohoo" then BAM we show back up and are like "Hey we're not dead!" and he's like "yay!" but then we have to break the news to him that we're not super heroes and that he's not either but its fine now cause he's got parents again.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
time flies like an arrow
but fruit flies like a banana :)
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Only if we put him up for adoption and make him believe that we were really super heroes and so he's a super hero who thinks he doesn't have parents but then when he turns 12 and is all "i'm a growing almost teenager with no parents boohoo" then BAM we show back up and are like "Hey we're not dead!" and he's like "yay!" but then we have to break the news to him that we're not super heroes and that he's not either but its fine now cause he's got parents again.

Let's erase boe's memory and do that. B) I want to raise him as me own ;~;
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
and pacman. I want to raise him as me own, too :)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I got new glasses for the first time in, like, 5+ years and apparently my vision got 100 points worse from last time - I'm 20/400 in my left eye, 20/300 in my right eye. It's so bad that they had to upgrade the lens on the left, so it's actually way thicker than the right lens

now I'm disoriented HELP
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I think glasses make your eyes dumber and makes your vision get worse

this is my hypothesis

let me know what you think

Rep:
Level 31
RPG Maker Resource (what?)
If you're suddenly disoriented, they might not be a good match for your eyes. Maybe your new vision measurements are wrong.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think glasses make your eyes dumber and makes your vision get worse

this is my hypothesis

let me know what you think

Oh, I'm sure that's true but apparently it will level out around age 25-ish ;(

If you're suddenly disoriented, they might not be a good match for your eyes. Maybe your new vision measurements are wrong.

They're not too bad now that I'm getting used to them. :) I was the same way with my last pair. I'm more worried about my sister and her new pair of glasses, since she gets nauseous more easily than I do. B(
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I was given glasses but I don't really need them.
I have like 20/25 in one eye and 20/30 in the other.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
I got new glasses for the first time in, like, 5+ years and apparently my vision got 100 points worse from last time - I'm 20/400 in my left eye, 20/300 in my right eye. It's so bad that they had to upgrade the lens on the left, so it's actually way thicker than the right lens

now I'm disoriented HELP

Did you lie on your eye test. ARE YOU A LIAR

YUYU IS A LIAR SPREAD IT

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Noooo!!! :( I didn't lie, honest!! I was super certain and knew what looked better and what didn't. B)

I switched back to my old glasses for a bit to give my head a break and now everything is too blurry. Life isn't fair to us blind folk ;_____;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
HOTS you got it all wrong.
Not that yuyu is a liar, that part is totally correct.

No, rather. Yuyu actually didn't lie on her eye test D:

*hugs yuyu while being vary of her glasses*
Headaches and queasiness is unfortunately a very frequent side-effect of getting (new) glasses. I hope your period will be brief.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*hugs Zeriab*

Thanks! :ladyj: I think I'll suck it up and put them back on tomorrow. B) It wasn't too bad. I'm TOUGH.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
oh my gosh

I am going to complain here ok

I finally got in my precious galaxy pants and even bought them 2 sizes larger because I know the rule of thumb for clothing overseas. THEY DON'T EVEN FIT MY SMALL SIZED LITTLE SISTER AHHHHHHHH
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
..galaxy pants?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
pants are dumb :(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was going to be FASHIONABLE

...and now my dream is ruined.... :baww:

(I guess maybe some American stores might sell them at the mall)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
You were going to go all in with the boots too right?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
(I guess maybe some American stores might sell them at the mall)

Yeah, they've got tons of kiosks at the mall dedicated to funky tights. At least around here anyway.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You were going to go all in with the boots too right?

Actually, yes! I do have small black boots that would pretty swell with them! :boe:

Yeah, they've got tons of kiosks at the mall dedicated to funky tights. At least around here anyway.

Aha! My next mall visit shall be a HUNT !
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]