RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] script to have the character image into the text box? [VXA]

Rep: +0/-0Level 33
RMRK Junior
Hi!  :)

I'm doing a RPG game for my little sister, but I have no idea how scripts are used (Unfortunately I could not even get into a programming school to learn RWBY code  :'( ). My request is that I would like that in the text boxes, instead of putting the character's face talking, could put an image of the whole body or waist above the character who speaks at the time (as in Mogeko games / deep sea prisoner). I was told to look for the script to do it, but I have not found yet, and took me several months looking for it. If someone could help me or tell me what script is, would do me a very big favor.  :'(

Rep: +0/-0Level 33
RMRK Junior
Thank you but..... I don't know what of all those scripts is the script I'm searching for, and where I need to place it to make it work  :-[
Can you explain me how to add the script to my game to make it work please?  :'(

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&