RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A little confused about VX Ace's RTP

Rep: +0/-0Level 35
RMRK Junior
The help file states that the RTP contains "standard graphics and audio resources." I am using a combination of original graphics, original sounds, and existing sounds from a vanilla project. Do I need to add the RTP when I create an archive?
 I assumed it would add any resources I had in-project, or are the vanilla resources not added to the archive unless I manually import them/add the RTP?
DrunkDorks.com (us)
Facebook.com/DrunkDorks (us)
Twitter.com/OrihimeWarlock (me)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
It doesn't matter if you choose whether or not to include the RTP, your own custom graphics will be included with your project. The only reason to include the RTP is if the person(s) you're giving it to don't have RPG maker installed. If they don't have RPG maker then they won't have the RTP.
Most people who play RPG maker games will have the RTP anyway, because they usually also use RPG maker. So most times you don't have to bother including it.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 06:45:39 PM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK Junior
Thanks!
Let's say they don't have the RTP though, and I'm using some of the sound effects that come with VX ACE. Would I need the RTP then?
DrunkDorks.com (us)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK Junior
Thanks, I really appreciate the help with this, and the cat butt issue the other day.
DrunkDorks.com (us)