RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rate the last movie you watched

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Fury, 9/10. that shit was fucking brutal, man. it portrayed the realism of war pretty well.
Spoiler for:
the ending could've been a bit better tho, Wardaddy would've literally been paste from those 2 nades dropped into the tank. could've done without the small love subplot for Lerman's character but by the end I was okay with it, helped with his character development.

The Guest gets a 8.5/10. Starts as a great thriller turned horror-slasher in the later end of the film. Really good movie if you're a fan of the genre, doesn't do jumpscares.
Spoiler for:
The super-secret mind-altering shit that affects the antagonist that doesn't really explain anything was kind of a let down, thought it would've been better if he had severe PTSD and actually started out with intentions of helping the family.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Silent Hill: Revelation
Suckadick/10
I know I shouldn't expect anything from a video game adaptation, but I kinda liked the first movie. Going into this one, I had the smallest of hopes that it would be alright, it wasn't.

Lego Movie
9/10
I enjoyed it. I didn't know what to expect to a movie based around lego. Love the little details.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
LoTR 2
10/10

Daddy never took me to see the LoTR trilogy when I was a kid, so I ended up buying a set and watching them myself recently (except the third, which I still need to get around to once I find 3 hours of free time). Afterwards, I'll find time for the Hobbit. ;o

Anyways...I'm bad at finding flaws in movies. Either I really like them or I really don't like them. My only disappointment was that I never saw these movies years ago. ;9
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
I N T E R S T E L L A R

Saw it in IMAX, so worth it. The cinematography and direction were 1000000000000000000000% spot on, in occlusion with a very powerful soundtrack and the masterful use of silence ala 2001: A Space Odyssey. The plot had me guessing until the very last minute, which was great.
Not as horrifying as the similar film Gravity, although Nolan put in a few gut wrenching zero gravity spin scenes, but they're vital to the plot and not just rollercoasters for your GI system. Overall would go see again, 10/10.

The theater even gave me a cool poster for seeing it in IMAX also.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep