RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX]Chronicles 2 - The Perplexity of Black Blood Mist (full game)

Rep:
Level 34
Jack of All Stats

Prologue

After the incident want back to normal, some week later mystery black mist
Appears out of nowhere cover whole town everybody going crazys one reason protagonist are not, charlotte know where is coming from, So up to Kiwi, Zero and charlotte what causes this mist.

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPNadyu2iTk

Characters
Spoiler for:

Kiwi Max
Nickname: Unknown?
Age look: 14 to 18
Mp types: FP (Focus/Force)

Info:
A average kid who see characters by his unique talent, He doesn't have much trouble on his life just want memories,
he act difference by his brother which can't tell even he tell him, by average mean well average state.

Zero Max

Nickname: Max?
Age look: 17 to 24
Mp types: KI

Info:
Kiwi younger brother, he his mature, he is about abandoning fear, which seemed to imply trust,
which in turn implies the form of innocence he is often associated and take the leap of faith.
for some reason dislike witch? only his brother know, Zero strong persons his attack and defend are strong
some reason lack of resistance but still hold up.

Charlotte Chere

Nickname: Charyl
Age look: 14 to 18
Mp types: Mp (Mana)

Info:
She was the Stage 5 boss and mid boss, this time she travel with the protagonists since she can't not fly by the moment because black mist,
she kind a tomboy, she mostly spent time go east to seeing a friends?, since black mist blocking her abilities to fly, she travel the protagonists to find out
what cause of it. She a witch... lack of defend but strong resistance somehow good physical too, she have strong magic sometime she unleash her attack.

Screenshots
Spoiler for:

battle fight

Mp Types

Chats/Skits like Tales series

Light?

bullet curtain

Dynamic Battle Backgrounds

What do you see?

Icy Room

Game:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vl38hu7wjcj6lnt/Chronicles+2.rar

Features:
Spoiler for:
*RPG Turn Based Mix with bullet curtain
*Mp Types system
*Features almost like epic battle fantasy 2
*Skits like Tales series
*Music Room
*Extra Mode
*Dynamic battle backgrounds boss
*Achievements

Update 1.00a
Spoiler for:

*Full Game
*Remove Checkpoint Script
*Adding back save file

CREDITS
Spoiler for:
Music: by me the one in Music Room
Artwork: by me

Scripts:
Enterbrain
LoganForrests
Mithran
Mr. Bubble
modern algbera
El Conductor
wltr3565
Yanfly
KGC
Tomoaky
Woratana
Rockleedude
Omegas7

Author's Note
  • This my second game I made, there lot Improvement
    especially artwork, I hope you guys enjoy the game.

Inspired by Obscure game and Epic Battle Fantasy Series
    most obscure game.

Make sure Read the Manual

Be sure to give me your feedback and let me know if there's any bug, and/or a grammar error.

Original post on rpgmakervx.net

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 06:41:30 AM by Widen612 »
When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream. When we are dreaming with others, it is the beginning of reality

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Looks, interesting.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 34
Jack of All Stats
just let you know still in Work in process also got a Warning this topic is that bad?
When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream. When we are dreaming with others, it is the beginning of reality

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Yes, the warning is bad.
It's telling you that the world is ending soon.

We only have 30 days to live.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
just let you know still in Work in process also got a Warning this topic is that bad?

The "warning" message was probably just an indicator that you haven't posted in this topic in a long time. It's to help prevent people from necroposting, but this is your project thread so it's OK.

Either way, we don't really mind necroposting lol
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 34
Jack of All Stats
well the project about be almost done post in here of 'Projects in Progress topic' or post on 'Projects topic'
don't want be mix up again like rpg maker forums website.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&