RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA]Eternal Destiny Remake Updated 11/8/2014 Bug fix

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
No need to apologize for double-posts!

Anyways...that looks much better! The proportions have certainly improved! :) I actually just got done sending a pm to you with artsy tips before I even looked at this thread. I think the shading is getting better, but the *"sun" trick might help out. I'm not shading expert, honestly (Dr. Mc is much better at that than I am).
*I think I explained the "sun" trick in the pm - I basically just draw a little sun where the light source is coming from and then shade lighter as I get closer to it.

It looks like you're already coloring it digitally - in which case, you're already ahead of the crowd. I can't tell you how much it helped me and my sister to switch to digital art. ;_;
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 86
Lightning charged swords are good for RPG's
Thank you very much. I'll try the sun technique.

Rep:
Level 35
Bringing Science Fiction to RMXP, Hardcore!
Nicely done, Pinky. That looks so much better!
I could see like strange white outlines around him before.
The revamp is good, nice work.

Rep:
Level 86
Thank you bethesdacam! I'll do my best to take my time with the cut scenes and other characters. I started writing out the story so I don't forget what I want to do and will have better and more polished game. :)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You're getting better. Good job.  :)

I always learn best from example, so I thought I'd show you how I would shade the armor.

Try to think of everything in 3D. You want to create forms, not shapes.

Rep:
Level 86
Sorry if this reply was late I had my college classes 2PM to 8PM and it takes about an half hour to get home. Anyway thank you for showing me how to shade armor I greatly appreciate it. :)