RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] Level Up & Skill System

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\รด/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
This time it's a pretty complex request and try to discribe it the best I can.
Every character shouldn't get level from killing enemies. Instead of that they should earn 8 different experience points. One for HP, MP, ATK, DEF, MAT, MDF, AGI and LUK.
Would be nice if the same would be possible for TP. It would be great, if every actor has his own experiences for these 8 stats.
A nice bonus would be, if you can add a script call to add points as a price for completed mini game. Like Actor 1 earns 40 points for DEF.
It should kinda look like:
MHP + 1~100 if paid 1~100 Experience is payed.
The most systems that do that, using formulas like, you level up and get points. Others have the option to earn points by killing enemies, but have no option that you gain various points for ATK as an example. Also none has the ability to spend more then 1 point to each stat for an level up of an param. I really recommend to download the demo from below for an better example and understanding.
If it's necessary, I got a total of 40 characters.
Spoiler for:
"HP" for the points you healed an actor, via items or magic.
       EXAMPLE: Actor1 healed 100 HP, the healed one get 100 EXP for HP. Same for items.

"MP" for the magic you restored through items.
       EXAMPLE: Actor1 get healed 100 MP with an item and the healed one get 100 EXP for MP.

"TP" experience should be earned for the taken damage or dealt damage.
       EXAMPLE: Actor1 damages an enemy with 100, get's 100 EXP for TP.
                     Actor1 get's 100 damage and earns 100 EXP for TP.

"ATK" the dealt damage of physical attacks.
       EXAMPLE: Actor1 dealt damage with attack or a physical skill of 100 and get's 100 EXP for ATK.

"DEF" the blocked damage.
       EXAMPLE: Actor1 taken damage with attack or a physical skill of 100 and get's 100 EXP for DEF.

"MAT" for dealt magic damage.
       EXAMPLE: Actor1 dealt magic damage with an skill of 100 and get's 100 EXP for MAT.

"MDF" for magic damage the actor has taken.
       EXAMPLE: Actor1 taken magic damage with an skill of 100 and get's 100 EXP for MDF.

"AGI" if the player uses specific skills that are like the "Rapid Impact" from Tidus, you will get the damage as experience.
       EXAMPLE: Actor1 used a quick skill and dealt 100 damage, get's 100 EXP for AGI.

"LUK" can be gained by Luck based skills like "Gambling" and the damage you dealt or healed HP you get the experience.
       EXAMPLE: Actor1 used a luck based skill and dealt 100 damage, get's 100 EXP for LUK.

The same goes the opposite way, if an enemy dealt the damage to an actor. The actor still earns this EXP.
I could do this with a common event too, but it would be easier with a script. For an closer explanation you can download the demo from Google Drive. I implemented the system the way I want it as an event:
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B4akh5ySzEN2eV85d0puak9neDg&export=download

The second request is a skill system, where you first learn the skills for points and level them up with the same points.
So you don't have the skill from beginning, or get them from normal leveling, instead of that you handle all of this with Skill Points.
It would be great if you can rename the skill points and they are shown in the status menu or in the main menu.
It would be great if it is possible to add an option to learn skill "fire" first before you can learn skill "flame".
But it's not 100% needed, only a nice add for more control that the player don't get the strongest magic in the beginning. ;)
The points should be regular earnable by killing enemies. A nice bonus is, if you can get points with items too. ;)
Thank you in advance, help would be really appriciated. :) (\s/)