RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fan Game: Mist of Memory

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I played all the accessable areas and the mapping looks good so far. But some areas are unaccessable, like the well. Clicked on all, but none worked. ;)
The second problem is the mine area to the left. There starts a sequence and never stops.
Are there some enemies in it or not? (\s/)

I'm glad if I can help. :) /)
If I could get some money, I can send you a copy of VX Ace from Steam. :D

Rep:
Level 37
RMRK Junior
the well issue was a glitch easy fix. I'll look into the mine left, do you mean the mine cart area or the other one though.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 12:19:41 PM by Rusty20 »

Rep:
Level 43
It's in the last accessable area, I will make a screenie of the one I mean, see attachment. :) (\s/)

Rep:
Level 37
RMRK Junior
again I hate those mine carts with a passion.

I've already remade that system twice time to fix another glitch

Also my steam username is Rusty20
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 08:27:19 AM by Rusty20 »

Rep:
Level 43
There a plenty of Rusty20 users, but none only with Rusty20. :/
My Steam Profile is "Cheeky Moon", maybe easier that way. :D (\s/)

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Not to nitpick, and I do like that you're active and whatnot, but out of consideration for others, instead of writing one-sentence or half-sentence replies each time you want to add something to the thread, you really should try to make some use of the "edit" button on your posts. There's 3, maybe 4 by the time I post this, pages of replies for this topic, and when it comes down to it, if you used the edit/modify options, I'm pretty sure it would still be somewhere around 2 pages.. Take out the trolling (not complaining, it's humorous to a degree), and it would possibly be down to even one. General rule of thumb for the internet: less is more. People don't like reading a ton of pages, and would rather read longer paragraphs if it means less pages.
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 37
RMRK Junior
Sorry about that just a little excited or Mad won't do that anymore.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2IviCaffBpiUDZERWItbnFQYms/view?usp=sharing

« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 09:24:29 AM by Rusty20 »

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
I'm a vlogger in a band
Actually really interested and kinda excited to see where this goes.
Brandon Happened

Rep:
Level 37
RMRK Junior
I'm considering using RPG Maker VX Ace to make this game I could get a good demo up much easier, as in I could make a demo without battle spirtes as art is my main problem.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
take a u-turn back to birth, start over and piss off

Rep:
Level 37
RMRK Junior
This isn't starting over I hadn't done that much on RPG Maker 2003, it was basically a glorified early demo. And I'm going to use what I made before as a guide when redoing it in RPG Maker VX Ace.

I edited the entire thread and made it shorter, so do you guys think it's better now.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 08:53:04 AM by Rusty20 »

Rep:
Level 37
RMRK Junior
This game is not dead I got big surprises and a big update coming soon.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&