RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
4 Year Club

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
2010 representin' dawg

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
YEAH

it be like...

me, aco, and pacman B)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
can i join i'm like in the middle of both the 4 and 9 club ;~;
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
you can be whoever you want to be, boe :-)

some things I just realized that put my 4 years at RMRK into a sort of weird perspective

1. I joined the year I graduated
2. I didn't really even say much around the forums until Oct/Nov 2011, when I braved the IRC for the first time. So I've only really been known for 3 years :V
3. Me and Malson had known each other for not even a year before he moved down here. o_o He first visited for a week (in June 2012) and my mom picked him up at the airport. My two older sisters fought tooth and nail for my mom to not pick him up because they thought he was going to be a crazy rapist from the internet. They actually insisted after he left from his visit (but before he moved here permanently) that he might still be rapist. I think they even dug up a picture of him and his sister from myspace (lol) and thought it was his "real girlfriend". :V They told me that my dad was going to be ashamed that I met a man on the internet and wouldn't let me see him. But my dad (and mom) instantly got along with him and were really cool about it. B)
4. Halo and Malson were the first two vets that I got to know on a personal level - both helped me tremendously to feel more comfortable around the forums :]
5. Some of my older posts are incredibly lame but everyone was really cool anyways (I guess some of my new posts are incredibly lame, too)
6. I often forget that "Malson" and "DrSword" are the same people as "Chris" and "Tyler". They come online and my mind doesn't automatically draw the connection. I be like "WHOA". Meeting people from the internet is weird.
7. Most of you probably know this, but it still makes lol to this day: DrSword and me went to the exact same college. We met on RMRK and figured it out, but never actually met each other until Malson first visited. He did take a picture of some random black guy and asked if it was me though. ;]
8. I randomly decided to use "yuyubabe" as my screen name, even though I was trying to not use it for anything anymore (since I made it up as a child and thought it sounded stupid). I could have easily chosen to go by "Deannomite" instead (which is arguably just as stupid). Now, since I've used "yuyubabe" (or "yuyu") for so long with RMRK, it's become my name just about everywhere again. lol
9. I avoided the sewers for a long time when I first joined because I was scurred
10. I used to get offended or uncomfortable when people posted sexual comments in the IRC. RMRK managed to desensitize me >B(

Sometimes it's so weird to think back and try to put myself in the mindset I had years ago B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
to be fair deannomite is creative
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(:

except I used that name when I played WoW ;_; maybe that's what killed it for me...
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
well, damn... Had I joined 3 months earlier, I would be here too haha. I joined March of 2011 :/
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
you can be whoever you want to be, boe :-)

some things I just realized that put my 4 years at RMRK into a sort of weird perspective

1. I joined the year I graduated
2. I didn't really even say much around the forums until Oct/Nov 2011, when I braved the IRC for the first time. So I've only really been known for 3 years :V
3. Me and Malson had known each other for not even a year before he moved down here. o_o He first visited for a week (in June 2012) and my mom picked him up at the airport. My two older sisters fought tooth and nail for my mom to not pick him up because they thought he was going to be a crazy rapist from the internet. They actually insisted after he left from his visit (but before he moved here permanently) that he might still be rapist. I think they even dug up a picture of him and his sister from myspace (lol) and thought it was his "real girlfriend". :V They told me that my dad was going to be ashamed that I met a man on the internet and wouldn't let me see him. But my dad (and mom) instantly got along with him and were really cool about it. B)
4. Halo and Malson were the first two vets that I got to know on a personal level - both helped me tremendously to feel more comfortable around the forums :]
5. Some of my older posts are incredibly lame but everyone was really cool anyways (I guess some of my new posts are incredibly lame, too)
6. I often forget that "Malson" and "DrSword" are the same people as "Chris" and "Tyler". They come online and my mind doesn't automatically draw the connection. I be like "WHOA". Meeting people from the internet is weird.
7. Most of you probably know this, but it still makes lol to this day: DrSword and me went to the exact same college. We met on RMRK and figured it out, but never actually met each other until Malson first visited. He did take a picture of some random black guy and asked if it was me though. ;]
8. I randomly decided to use "yuyubabe" as my screen name, even though I was trying to not use it for anything anymore (since I made it up as a child and thought it sounded stupid). I could have easily chosen to go by "Deannomite" instead (which is arguably just as stupid). Now, since I've used "yuyubabe" (or "yuyu") for so long with RMRK, it's become my name just about everywhere again. lol
9. I avoided the sewers for a long time when I first joined because I was scurred
10. I used to get offended or uncomfortable when people posted sexual comments in the IRC. RMRK managed to desensitize me >B(

Sometimes it's so weird to think back and try to put myself in the mindset I had years ago B)
9 & 10, I hear ya!

My first couple of posts were pretty much only because Roph dared me/insisted. I actually avoided posting AT ALL for the longest time because I was afraid this pack of rabid teenage boys would destroy me ;_;  I still blush quite frequently when I am in the RMRK IRC

Spoiler for:
why is it every time I post letting you guys know why I'm not very active so you don't worry, I get active again? It makes me look silly :mad:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
I was afraid this pack of rabid teenage boys would destroy me ;_; 
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
You have that dream too? *///*
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&