RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
LyteSprite 8-frame Template

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

I've never really liked the RTP sprites. For one, they're too small. For another, they only have three frames. Back in the day, due to graphical limitations and time constraints, three frames were the norm. Nowadays though, we have sufficient technology to handle more than three frames. Even RPG maker can be easily tweaked via scripts to run sprites with over three frames.

I created a template to address the issues I have with the RTP in the hopes that more games will shy away from the tired old 3-frame animations.

Sprites Completed:
Female:
            Standing (Forward, Side, Down)
            Walking   (Forward, Side, Down)
            Seated (Forward)
            Hoe (Forward)

Male:
            Standing (Forward, Side, Down)
            Walking (Forward, Side, Down)

To-Be-Completed:
Male:
        Seated (Forward, Side, Down)
        Sleeping/Injured
        Shoveling (Forward, Side, Down)
        Hoeing/Mining (Forward, Side, Down)
        Fishing (Forward, Side, Down)

Female:
        Seated (Side, Down)
        Sleeping/Injured
        Shoveling (Forward, Side, Down)
        Hoeing/Mining (Side, Down)
        Fishing (Forward, Side, Down)

Sprite Sheets:
Female
Spoiler for Basic:
First frame is standing sprite

Spoiler for Using Hoe:
Only the forward facing is done atm, sorry :x
Male:
Spoiler for Basic:
First frame is standing sprite
Credits:
Somewhat loosely based on the sprites found on Fayforest. If used, please credit them as well. :)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 04:50:55 AM by Acolyte »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
wut

how did i miss this?! ;o;
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
Have you made males?

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
Could you do behavior sheets too? And maybe for different age groups?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I'll make sure to do those for you. I was feeling a little unmotivated, but hearing that people like them/want to use them makes me want to work on it again.  ;8

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
Sweet, when I saw how long ago this was posted I was thinking this was an abandoned project. They really do look good.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
tin out of tin
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep: +0/-0Level 31
RMRK Junior
Awesome! Please release male and some geared characters :)

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
They actually look really super amazing. <3
I'm really looking foreward for the others to be done. :3 (\s/)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Finished the male base sheet. Now your games can have all the dudeliest dudes your heart desires. 8)

Rep:
Level 43
Am I allowed to use them in commercial projects as well? (\s/)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I'll have to think about it. I'll PM you.

Rep:
Level 43
Okay, I wait for it. :) (\s/)

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
I know it has been awhile since anyone posted on this topic, but I've been MIA for a bit. I just want to say the male sheet looks great; great work!

Rep: +0/-0Level 25
RMRK Junior
Can be used for commercial games?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Yeah sure go for it.

Rep:
Level 35
Bringing Science Fiction to RMXP, Hardcore!
This is fantastic! Thank you Aco.
Base sprite sheets of this quality are a rarity.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 01:41:12 AM by bethesdacam92 »