RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] FL Studio Sample Sets

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
In this topic I'll be posting fully color coded, tuned and organized sample sets for use as templates with FL Studio. I can't promise this topic will be updated with new sets often, but if they get made, this is where they'll get posted. Included currently are:

1. Chrono Trigger
2. Earthbound
3. Final Fantasy VI
4. F-Zero
5. Mario Paint Composer
6. Mega Man 7
7. Mega Man X
8. Mega Man X2
9. Super Mario RPG
10. Super Mario World

Anything else that I might have accidentally included here is completely unfinished.

If you would like to see anything added, I'm all ears. Especially if you have the instrument samples ripped already. Ripping the instruments myself is tedious, as the only program I've got to do it (SPCTool) crashes constantly. However, I make no promises. It's a time consuming process getting these organized the way they are, and my time to set aside for projects like these is limited.

Extract them HERE:

Code: [Select]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 10\Data\Projects\Templates

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:17:08 AM by irock »

Rep:
Level 96
An example of what you can accomplish with these sets.

Download https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85017929/MMX%20Music/Arrange%20-%20Mega%20Man%206%20-%20Mr%20Xs%20Castle.mp3

Rep:
Level 96
Another example of what you can accomplish with these sets.

Download https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85017929/Music%20-%20Tumblr%20Posts/Homestuck%20-%20Darling%20Kanaya%20-%20FF6%20Samples.mp3

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I love your music.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Thank you very much. : )

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I don't know a thing about using FL Studio, but this does sound very useful. Also those sample tracks are awesome.  ;8

Rep:
Level 96
Super cool of you to say. u w u

Rep:
Level 96
SO it came to my attention the original file upload was broken. FIXED.

Rep:
Level 96
Someone actually used these things, and pointed out there were missing files. I took the time to correct some envelopes, remove a few duplicate entries and rename some channels for accuracy.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Chronostuck should be a thing.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
It should. :o
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
lol, found this

It'd be perfect if Rose were Marle.
I guess dave could be frog?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 07:16:07 PM by Acolyte »

Rep:
Level 96
Game about time travel. Main character uses katanas...
John should be Crono. 8^Y
You know, instead of Dave? That would just be silly.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Well, John is the main protagonist everyman type of guy like chrono is. Frog is a knight and also travels through time.

I dunno man, it's not a perfect 1:1 but it'd be kind of impossible to make all the characters match perfectly.

But anyway, I'm gonna stop co-opting Arrow's thread now. :p