RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Equipment Icon Status [VX]

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Lord of Amaranthion
I'm looking for a script that will just the the weapon/armor icons in the status menu instead of the name and the icon. Reason being is I'm using a script that gives me more equipment options and having too many makes it run off the status screen. I'm using YEMs Equipment Overhaul and I was having an issue using it so I removed it but I liked the feature of the equipment icon.

Is there any way to replicate this instead of using YEMs Equipment Overhaul that will also be compatible with YEMs Status Overhaul?

Lord of Amaranthion

Rep:
Level 75
What the...?
Hey Destinynite1,
I didn't download the scripts you have to check and see if it was compatible.  But I did check it with the default system.  It only shows the icon and not the name, provided that you are in the Status Scene.

Let me know if it works.  And you may have to place it below the scripts you spoke of.

Spoiler for:
Code: [Select]
################################################################################
#                      REMOVE EQUIPMENT NAME FROM STATUS MENU
#                                By: Ixfuru
################################################################################
class Window_Base < Window

#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # Draw Item Name (Aliased)
  #-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  alias ixrenfs_winbase_draw_item_name draw_item_name unless $@
  def draw_item_name(item, x, y, enabled = true)
    if $scene.is_a?(Scene_Status)
      return if item.nil?
      draw_icon(item.icon_index, x, y, enabled)
    else
      ixrenfs_winbase_draw_item_name(item, x, y, enabled)
    end
  end

end

Lord of Amaranthion
It works great.I had no issues starting it up and checking the status screen.

I did forget to mention something though. Is there any way to make the icons in multiple rows instead of just one big list? Since I have 16 slots, i was thinking of something like:

6 icons here
6 here
4 here

Rep:
Level 75
What the...?
I don't think that would be a problem.  But it would be best If you uploaded a project, or pastebinned the scripts you're using.  The Yem ones.  That way I can see exactly how it will look.  Also, do you want the name of the categories to show up?  Like 'Shield', 'Helmet', etc....?   Or just the icons?

Lord of Amaranthion
Sorry for the long delay. Well, it would be just the icons.

6 here
6 here
4 here

And it would have to be able to be usable with KGC Equip Extension, which is why I have so many slots. Its on the off chance I decide to add a new one.

Here's the demo with all the scripts: https://www.mediafire.com/?dm1rlkee9m9a6tw

Lord of Amaranthion

Lord of Amaranthion
Could a mod Close this or "Completed" this? Ixfuru is working on the script and I'm not in need of this topic anymore.