RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
GIAW XIII Video Reviews?!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o

GIAW XIII Video Reviews

Here's the order of which we may be playing these games, definitely subject to change:
Spoiler for:
Order. (#Ranking) "Title", by Creator

1. (#3) "The Undimmed Tablets", by bluntsword
2. (#13) "Ghost Hunt", by SamieltheMDS
3. (#10) "Thirteen Ghosts", by PhoenixFire
4. (#9) "Farmyard Chronicles", by Flapbat
5. (#4) "Melody's Quest", by NekoBucket
6. (#11) "The Wyvern", by Yuyu!
7. (#12) "An Unlikely Adventure", by Chaos_Zexion
8. (#2) "Fabulon", by KilgoreTrout
9. (#5) "The Rubicon", by Legacy
10. (#8) "Lost Island", by Darkness and Axel
11. (#6) "A Board Game", by Sipsop
12. (#7) "Memedroid the Game 2: Prequel", by Kodi123
13. (#1) "Spirit Summoner Girl", by Hiromu656

Spoiler for (#11) "The Wyvern" by yuyu!:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfgqhxomSis" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfgqhxomSis</a>

Spoiler for (#4) "Melody's Quest" by Nekobucket:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV1F34a-aXQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV1F34a-aXQ</a>

Spoiler for (#9) "Farmyard Chronicles" by flapbat:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgYngBJYC2E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgYngBJYC2E</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxOnAdmbzds" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxOnAdmbzds</a>

Spoiler for (#10) "Thirteen Ghosts" by PhoenixFire:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Q-mqJ3Hf0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Q-mqJ3Hf0</a>

Spoiler for (#13) "Ghost Hunt" by SamieltheMDS:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H42A0nnO4tw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H42A0nnO4tw</a>

Spoiler for (#3) "The Undimmed Tablets" by bluntsword:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BSa4jdm_7I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BSa4jdm_7I</a>

« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 02:59:38 AM by yuyu! »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
Most Promising Project 2014
Omg rofl, the voice of the blond guy was hilarious. It kinda fit him xD

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
YUYU!

Why didn't you wait for me? ;-;

Rep:
Level 81
Participant - GIAW 11
It is Samiel, not Samuel but ok then.

2 kawaii 2 live
Rep:
Level 40
2 sugoi 2 die
Holy shit why did you let me record with you guys my voice sounds like a demon from hell TT_TT

I really did enjoy bluntsword's game even though I was picking on it the whole time. :3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
@Chaos
That would be the work of Malson :V

@Zylos
Wha...? ;_; I thought you wanted to do your own video review thingies? Ok I'm dum. ;9 I can let you know before the next recording session, though. :-) Probably tonight or tomorrow?

@Samiel
Fixed! :)

@Neko
I like your voice! :( It's better than mine...I sound like a dork! ;)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Watching my review video.

So far I like the points brought up.

Before even clicking start.

Bluntswag

2 kawaii 2 live
Rep:
Level 40
2 sugoi 2 die

@Neko
I like your voice! :( It's better than mine...I sound like a dork! ;)

nah son, yours sounds nice, mine sounds like I haven't gone through puberty yet >.>

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Watching my review video.

So far I like the points brought up.

Before even clicking start.

Bluntswag

Your game def deserved to place well. o.o I know it sounds like we poked a bit of fun at it, but we do that with every game. :V The mapping was neat, the characters were great, the story seems promising, and the game all-around is pretty professional. I especially liked the way you set up cutscenes and events - how every character sits in their own spot (instead of lining up caterpillar style). You set up a great environment! :-)

Sadly, my lagging computer caused me to lose my patience at times. :mad: I was angry at the lag, not at the game. :-)

I don't know where the "bluntswag" thing came from but it kinda stuck! B) I think boe came up with it or something (actually I'm pretty sure he did). :V

@Neko - at least you sound female! :V ;9
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

2 kawaii 2 live
Rep:
Level 40
2 sugoi 2 die

@Neko - at least you sound female! :V ;9

You sound female too :O

at least neither of us sound like shrieking harpies. that's a plus.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I know your style!

Glad the game was entertaining! Looking forward to sprucing it up a bit.

And thanks for the book plug! ;-)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And thanks for the book plug! ;-)

I didn't even notice what Malson had said, but I heard "Wayward" and thought I'd chime in about the book. B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
im sorry anybody who watched the video i will make sure not to talk in any others im in
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
your character voices were awesome, boe! >B(
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ghost Hunt uploaded! Working on that last one now :)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thirteen Ghosts up now 2 :-)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
post again :mad:

videos are now hosted by the rmrk youtube page instead ;o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic

Just watched through it.... Oh my gawd... I love you guys hahaha

"why are the ghosts all so sexy? that's what I'm concerned with" <- one of the best quotes ever right there.
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
I can't tell who's who, but I'm enjoying these so far!

Edit:
Oh god, lol! Expect my game to be very similar to ghost hunt. Because...well...you'll see :)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 06:19:54 AM by Chaos_Zexion »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can't tell who's who, but I'm enjoying these so far!

I left the skype whatever in the corner of the screen, so it would show who's talking. :-)

yuyu (me): slightly lower-pitched female voice and also the one playing the games and recording them (won't show my name in the corner of the screen as I talk because it's recording from my computer screen)
Malson: lower-pitched Male voice ("Chris Malson" in the corner of the screen)
boe: somewhat quiet male voice ("Jesse" in the corner of the screen)
NekoBucket: the somewhat higher-pitched female voice ("Kenni" in the corner of the screen)

In the first video, Malson voiced the blonde hero, I voiced the pink-haired girl, Kenni voiced the blonde girl, and boe voiced the red-haired guy. ;o Malson also did many of the various voices because he was so awesome at it (such as the head mistress). B)

Does that help at all? :-)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
Lol, yes this explains everything

Rep:
Level 83
That Ghost Hunt Review...

Hilarious voices!

2 kawaii 2 live
Rep:
Level 40
2 sugoi 2 die

Just watched through it.... Oh my gawd... I love you guys hahaha

"why are the ghosts all so sexy? that's what I'm concerned with" <- one of the best quotes ever right there.

I'm still very concerned about this why are they all sexy I need to know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
the guy I fought over the treasure chest was the only sexy one B)

...lolno

So, we'll probably try to get 2-3 more done tonight if we can ;] Here's the games we might record tonight:

Spoiler for Planned, but subject to change:
"Farmyard Chronicles" by flapbat
"An Unlikely Adventure" by Chaos_Zexion
??? by ??? (mystery random game yaaah!) It really depends on how long those games take.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 81
Participant - GIAW 11
I found it funny seeing the review for mine and also informative to see some of the things you noted before. Also I hope to get the game tried out again when it is more put together.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 02:34:38 AM by SamieltheMDS »