RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Adventures (vol. 2) "The PokePunk"

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
This isn't a contest, per se. But it is a way for you all to earn free pokemon.  We're going to tell a story as only RMRKers can.  I'll post a picture and a few sentences that KaroRushe was kind enough to draw/write up.  Then the next person draws a picture and writes a few sentences to continue the story. 

The Rules
1) You may use any medium for your drawing.  ANY medium, it's a free-for-all. 
2) Your drawing must continue the story in some way. Get creative, let's have some fun! (let's keep this PG rated please, no penis/vagina jokes/stories)

It's that simple!  Now maybe you're asking yourself, what do I get out of this? 

- Every picture/ sentence combo that continues the story earns 1 Pokemon with  a >30% capture rate.
- You can earn a total of 5! Pokemon.  .

The
PokePunk.

"Me and my sassy bro, Radical Raichu, are gunna to make a band, dude!"
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
"OK dude. Let's get some practice done. Let's crank this up to 15!"

« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 04:42:58 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
A somewhat uninteresting guy approaches you with his somewhat uninteresting Pokemon.

"I find your music to be quite entertaining, dear comrade. Perhaps I could assist you on your musical endeavor? My delicate hands care not for the feel of instrumentals, but I guarantee that my sweet voice will be of immeasurable value."

He then proceeds to sing for you:

"Let us bring thy rock
to the ears of the deaf.
There are some that mock
a journey not easily met.

Come, we shall move the seas,
and show that we are indeed the bee's knees."

He bows.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
You really should find a way out of here... wait, this is a new story.
Didn't you die?

Shaggy: "Die? No I'm... oh well. Look at that. I guess I'm a ghost."
This isn't your story, maybe you should leave?
Shaggy: "Nah, I think this is where I belong. My tale isn't finished yet."
Well, at least sit over there until we introduce these characters.
Shaggy: "Okay."

Oh look.

Shaggy: "Are they going to battle?"
No, something far more amazing is about to happen.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 10:40:40 PM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
After 318 days of staring each other down, the JAM OFF starts!!!

That uninteresting guys doesn't seem afraid of pokepunk... he should be!

The JAM OFF is long, and brutal, and SUPER METAL.

But in the end.

POKEPUNK KICKS SOME BUTT!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&