RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Euphoria - Enemy Interaction

Rep:
Level 39
RMRK Junior
ENEMY INTERACTION
V1.0

Introduction
Enemy Interaction gives you the ability to designate enemies that can be talked to, or have items given to, or both! You can then setup results for each user action. Talking to the enemy may just give you the enemies reply, or it may also add a buff to the enemy (buff is just an example. Debuffs, states, skills, and enemy escapes can also be used!). You can set up the item an enemy wants from you, and setup results upon giving the enemy the right item, maybe the enemy will go away? Or if you give the enemy the wrong item a third result can occur. Maybe the enemy get's angry and a buff to it's attack is added? Who knows? It's all up to you.

Suggestions/Errors?
If you notice any errors or have any suggestions for this script, feel free to comment them here or on my website, thanks!

Credits
Credit me (Euphoria) if you want to use this script. The rest of the terms of use are in the scripts header.

Download Below
Enemy Interaction Download
My Website:

:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Awesome! :D I think I saw someone request something like this. Is that what it was made for? :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 39
RMRK Junior
Oh, yeah! I forgot to tell him/her about this! :p

That's what the original idea came from, yes, but I took it a step further, and have a lot of stuff planned for an update :)
My Website:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 39
RMRK Junior
Nope. I think that might be the same poster though... I had replied to the topic I'm thinking of saying I would work on it... But now I can't find it!
My Website:

Rep: +0/-0Level 36
RMRK Junior
Heeeey, I found it! lol looks awesome =)

Rep:
Level 39
RMRK Junior
Thanks! I was looking for your request thread, but couldn't find it, and gave up due to being pretty sick lately :/
Let me know if you have any suggestions as I am planning an update as soon as I can get around to it!
My Website:

pokeball BCjOffline
Rep: +0/-0Level 36
RMRK Junior
Oooh this is awesome :) what would it cost to use for a commercial game?