RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Elves of Talgel for .99!

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9

"Aldor of Talgel could complain about his life. His parents died when he was young, his marriage has not resulted in the children he longs for, and he belongs to one of the least important houses of elves in the kingdom of Londorwin. But as a proud elf and warrior, in love with his wife and his country, he devotes his service to the kingdom that has been his home.

Invasion is stirring in the north: War drums beat loud over the horizon, heralding the coming gray horde. The northern trolls have allied with goblins of the mountains to push into elven territory and beyond--and the Elders of Talgel have foreseen a dire outcome if the elves stand alone. Called away from home, Aldor follows his general without question on a critical mission to forge an alliance before it's too late.

Until now elves and men have been content to leave each other alone, with little accord between their kingdoms. The men of the south are proud and capable, but not yet in immediate peril. Convincing them to stand with a race they haven't sought unity with for over a hundred years seems all but impossible--but for all of Londorwin, it is their best hope against the coming storm."

The Elves of Talgel is a short novel in the Legends of Gilia, set before the events of Wayward."

Grab your copy here!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
;____; ...I really need to get a kindle...
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Not sure if it helps, but it's also .99 on iTunes, kobo, and scribd!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I usually have to go with paperback because I'm terrible at owning technology. :V

I'd better get through the other one first (I got really busy and haven't picked it up in awhile). I need to find out who our hero was before he lost his memories! ;____;
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Ha. I understand.

I'm glad you're into the story! The sequel to Wayward is well underway!