RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
BW or XY sprites for next gen trainer pages?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Here's a preview of said pages:

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trainer2=5200
http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trainer2=273

By default, they show your team with BW-style sprites, 96x96.

Alternatively, I could use the XY sprites since we have shiny ones of those now. Here are those pages with XY sprites:

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trainer2=5200;xy
http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trainer2=273;xy

Yes, the background is messed up with XY sprites since they're larger. That'd be fixed.

To view your own or anyone else's profile in the new layout, just change the "trainer" part of the URL to trainer2. Put ;xy on the end to see the alternate sprites.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 39
RMRK Junior
I like the BW style better, but both look good. I really like the way it looks now.
My Website:

:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I like the BW style better, but both look good. I really like the way it looks now.

Agreed :]
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Dissenting voice:

I like XY better.

Rep:
Level 36
Scripter
Dissenting voice:

I like XY better.
I prefer the XY ones too and I think it's gonna be easier to add the 6th generation pokemon if that style is used. Mixing styles won't work.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
XY style sprites for all pokemon exist. You can see them on the pokemon info pages =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 36
Scripter
But BW style is only for the first 5 generations, the 6th generation ones only exist in XY style. What I want to say is that the having the first five generations in BW style and (when it's added) the sixth generation ones in XY style would be strange.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
You do know that there are Sprites in the style of BW of the XY/6th Generation?

Well, the ones used are not official.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 05:02:15 PM by Karo Rushe »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I like the X/Y sprites ._.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 102
Oh, well spriting projects exist to do 6th gen sprites in BW's style. All pokemon have been done, all that's left is animation for some.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 36
Scripter
You do know that there are Sprites in the style of BW of the XY/6th Generation?

Well, the ones used are not official.

Oh... I didn't know that. In that case even if I prefer the XY ones I don't see any problem if the BW style is the chosen one.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
The X/Y Pokemon look really silly next to the B/W trainers, though :mad:

2D 4 teh win !!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep: