RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Trading non-Gen1 pokies for Gen1 SHINIES :D

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Now that I finished my Gen1 collection, I'm onto the idiot task of getting the shiny version of them all as well!
Same script as before really; trading anything non gen1 (or gen1 dupes I have) for shinies from Gen1 that I don't have. Nice and simple :)
(Also, not trading the poki's that are listed as "my team" on my trainer page)

Not expecting this to happen particularly quickly as I'm aware that a large chunk of gen1 shinies haven't even been seen yet, much less owned and for trade, but will work my way there slowly. Already about 1/5th of the way :)

Forgive me for not listing the shinies I have/need: since the "need" list would be over a hundred, I figure it'd just clutter up the page far too much. x

Notable Pokies for trade, rares and shinies etc:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 10:25:02 AM by Brady »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I kinda want and .

My only gen 1 dupes are, if want any of em:

But I have other dupes, too =o

Spoiler for Non-gen1 dupes:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I'm happy with that! I like my Gen1s, don't like Starmie though.
Send a trade? :)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Cheers! :)
Let me know if you get any of the others spare ^^

EDIT: Wouldn't say no to that Duskull actually! I never even noticed your spoiler for nonGen1 dupes until right now, must have been glazing right over it or something, looking for imagery too much! xD
let me know if there's anything you wanted for that :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 09:23:50 AM by Brady »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Gimme that and nobody gets hurt :V

I'll give you:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Have been sitting at ready for a while, thought it said you were offline D:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Pleasure doing business ~

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Not sure why that took so long, I was holding the page up waiting for you to accept, must have forgotten to refresh it at some point after you did and I'd sat there waiting like a chukey!

Cheers! :)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
I'm willing to make some trades. See any of mine you like? http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trainer=17409
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Yuyu:
http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=473
:)

PhoenixFire:
Cubone, Abra, Golduck, Golem, Elekid and Treecko mostly and in that order of wantingness, too (well, dat Mew would be nice...)
I'm trading anything I have on that list at the top (I've been updating it as I get stuff for trade~)
Just let me know what you're after of mine x

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Changed this thread up a bit, rather than just deleting this and making a new one. Rather than looking for specific things that people might not have, just looking for anything Gen1 that I don't have now, to trade for anything I have that's not Gen1 :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I'll give you these:

For:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Ready ~

Cheers! x

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Pleasure doing business, I'll keep an Eye on you if I see something I like, I'll bargain for a good price by then :V

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Couple new shinies and Phione~