RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Game In A Week XIII

Rep:
Level 83
NPC HAS NO SPECIAL SKILL!  HE IS SUFFER MY WRATH!

Ahem, what's that you were saying, yuyu?

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
So I'm gonna interject with some actual screens.

Spoiler for:

Your typical starter town. Sewich, home of the Magical Academy!

Go on quests to help the residents and further your own exploits.

But don't lose track, with Modern Algebra's neato quest journal!

Back to weirdness:

I'M GUNNA WIN DA BIG PRIZES!!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 09:20:39 PM by bluntsword »

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
Artist
You don't have chickens!! YOU CAN'T WIN!!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
wakka wakka imma winna lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol olololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololoolloloolollololololoololololl oollololoolloolo,lololoolol,o,oo,sadololaosfaolfoldfaolsfofasoksffkosopsfjihioasfhopgasho[gasho[gaho[gsaho[aggadhidiopsusiophfpafh]0pasihfp
ashfp
ashfgpashfg[aojg
aiosdgh
adipghp
asdioghpaosgp
aiodghladkjfgopasj
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 83
Whoa now... I think boe would win just with that post... IFHEANDORSHESUBMITTEDAGAMETHATIS!!!
squawk! swarqk! glarbdeglarbooelephantnoisez!!Wha1!

-flap

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Spoiler for boe v. yuyu:
wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon wutsgoingon

tl;dr

boe I told you not to eat those mushrooms !!!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 87
I'm saving the majority of my trash talk for after I win the competition.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Glad to see someone actually posting screenies and that, blunt D:

That said, I really did like your mapping blunt, brilliant environments.

Rep:
Level 83
Hey now, Legacy.  You can't be talking trash after the results are in.  That's playing it safe, son!  Talk yourself up now!  ;)

So how good to people actually think they did?  I think I'll get pretty good marks in everything except lower in "polish."

I've been posting screenies too ^.^

-flap
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 10:04:36 PM by flapbat »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I am confident that I will receive the most horrendous scores ever presented to me in a GIAW. B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 36
Scripter
I am confident that I will receive the most horrendous scores ever presented to me in a GIAW. B)

I see you're the optimistic one of the forum.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm RMRK's most cynical cheerleader! :V

(Okay, not really...)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
Artist
I have a idea, we are going to fight for win this with a rock paper scissors competition, i take rock! or shotgun...

Spoiler for:
[/spoler]

Rep:
Level 83
I take... Weasel.  Nothing beats weasel.  Nothing understands weasel.

This will be my worst score too!  But also my best.  It will explode my brain.

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Rock, paler, scissors, lizard, Spock... That's what I assume you meant =P
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9

Thanks! I really like the rtp. I think it's really versatile.

2 kawaii 2 live
Rep:
Level 40
2 sugoi 2 die
in all honestly i'm pretty sure i'm gonna do like...okay. not gonna win but I dont think I'll be in last :3

Rep:
Level 36
Scripter
In our case I think it depends on what parts I am thinking about. If I think in all the things we add to the game I think we could get a very good position, but if I think in the things we were unable to finish it becomes a loop of negative thoughts until I decide we gonna be in the last place :D Even with that I think that one of our most remarkable points of the game is the unfinished survival module. I hope that the "unfinished" part won't be so negative...

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
Most Promising Project 2014
I definitely take last, lol. I did it for the award :b

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Heresy :P

Rep:
Level 36
Scripter
Well, if you prefer it I can try to change my thoughts to "just one position better than Chaos_Zexion", but I don't know if my pesimistic mode could handle that type of changes... Well, I quit about thinking in the scores, I quit about editing things and I quit about not being sleeping at 4:25 am. I hope to have soon the scores or my pesimistic mode and my optimistic mode will collide generating something like... I don't know... the end of the universe?

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72

Heresy :P

I know, I know. I'm unoriginal and unwilling to work with other tilesets that might otherwise make my game stand out from the crowd and look amazing.

I'm gunna ween.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Well that's the fascinating thing I found about mapping in general. It took me a while before it even occurred to me that Undimmed Tablets was actually RTP art, since I was more focussed on the maps themselves and the shape and layout of them, rather than teh specific art "where is this from".

It's true what they say, that good mapping is more important than good tilesets. Best tileset in the world can look total shite in the hands of a mapper without a clue, and I really think blunt did a great job of making the RTP look really interesting and full.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

I know, I know. I'm unoriginal and unwilling to work with other tilesets that might otherwise make my game stand out from the crowd and look amazing.

I'm gunna ween.
I can't make VXARTP magic like you can :( So jealous

Rep:
Level 83
Wow, they're really talking you up, blunt. 
I'm looking forward to playing your game.