RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] The Lhuvia Tales

Poll

Who will you be playing as? (Pick 2 if you can't decide!)

Arthemes
Clyde
Lucas
Roderick
Elliot
Diora
Marlene
Ren
Nadia
Elsie

Rep:
Level 30
A simple grazing sheep
This project is amazing!!!
^___^ b
We are doing crowdfunding project for Wanda.
Please take a look :D

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Marlene's (hopefully final) sprite is finished!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
sqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :gracie:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep: +0/-0Level 28
RMRK Junior
This looks great! :)
I'm looking forwards to seeing where this is going!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
This looks great! :)
I'm looking forwards to seeing where this is going!

Thanks!! ^_^

We're actually working on swapping everything over to MV, so the project is in the process of being re-organized. :D
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Oh hey look progress  ;8

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Looks cute! *o* Always good to see progress! I've been making a little bit of progress on my end, mostly with non-visual stuff (mechanics p much). ;9

Dr.Mc is making some pretty serious progress and tweaking some of the faces...which is a bit of an understatement. There were several characters that we thought looked a little off, especially anatomy-wise. Also a lot of "blank stare" faces. Some characters are getting a complete redraw...which I know we probably shouldn't be doing, but she's doing one heck of a job with them so far. o.o We're also thinking that some of the characters are also going to slightly shift poses with emotions, which will make them look a little less awkward.

Outfits and hair (etc) will still stay the same, so there shouldn't be any changes that would require adjusting the sprites. :D
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
That's pretty cool! I likehow you made the armor shinier.
It may be that I'm just used to the old one, but I liked her pose more before. Right now she's kinda stiff looking.

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
That's pretty cool! I likehow you made the armor shinier.
It may be that I'm just used to the old one, but I liked her pose more before. Right now she's kinda stiff looking.

She does look a little stiff yeah. It might be the expression with it, which is actually going to change with the pose whenever i get to it lol.
Heres her more emotional pose.

Spoiler for:

Rep: +0/-0Level 24
RMRK Junior
wonderful~
cant wait till this game is finished
btw any demo?

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
wonderful~
cant wait till this game is finished
btw any demo?

not yet, we keep tweeking the story/details so we havent been able to give out a demo yet :[

Rep: +0/-0Level 24
RMRK Junior
it need lot of work i see

keep it up~
cheer~
i, no we're all waiting for this amazing game

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I forgot to respond to this, but thank you so much for your interest!

I know it's been awhile since we've updated, but the game is still being worked on. We were slowed down a bit from moving the project to MV. I'd like to update the thread soon or create a blog site for this project, but we're still settling on some of the details.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I know hardly anyone is on RMRK anymore, but I just want to update and say that we're still working on this! ;o In fact, we made a full switch to MV and then some. The game has a basic mechanics alpha complete and is in the process of receiving the second half of its mechanics. We've been working even harder than ever on it! We've shifted most of our updates to a private trello and just haven't had the time to post in both places. ;_; Also rmrk is sort of dead. RIP.

After years of going back and forth, the game is more focused than it's ever been. More emphasis on creating the mechanics first, saving the pretty stuff for later. That doesn't mean we don't have a few lovely samples, though!

Here's a few major changes (in a nutshell):

- The game swapped to a blacksmithing sim but has returned to its roots (pun intended) as a farming game. All of the farming mechanics are done (could use some polish) and so are the basic ranching mechanics.
- There are no longer multiple main characters. This was the game's biggest crutch. ;_; Now you can play as either a male or female version of a specified protagonist (just like Harvest Moon).

And here's a few teasers! ;o

- A few new characters are being added, including 1 new romanceable male option! Summer is now able to be romanced, as well.
- 4 of the characters (2 men, 2 women) will be available for same-sex marriage. These characters will be: Lucas, Cassius (new character), Ren, and Summer
- Stuff is looking / behaving better than ever~ We're all getting better at what we do. DrMc and Aco are creating some flawless graphics. I actually know code now (to some extent!), so the game itself functions on a more powerful level than it ever has (more crops, custom menus / systems, etc).

Spoiler for New art style (Elliot sample):

Spoiler for Menu samples (not yet prettified):

*Note: these are MV-created faces. Only using placeholders for now, will switch to custom graphics later.

Spoiler for Farming sample:

Fully upgraded farm space!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Looks awesome!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'M STILL WORKING ON THIS

AHAHAHAHA

RMRK DIES BUT THIS GAME WILL GO ON FOREVEEER

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
too lazy to redo the thread (rmrk dead anyways), but there's a lot of changes and progress.

So here's a quick and dirty status update for anyone that happens to stumble here:

Alpha (mechanics) - 80%
Beta (visuals / content) - 15% (rough estimate - mostly Aco sprites...go, Aco! :))

Core part of the game is nearing completion (there's a lot of mechanics too...yay!). Then it's all polish, prettiness, and content!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]