RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tutorial Index

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 04:17:17 AM by acolyte »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 03:17:56 PM by acolyte »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2K/2K3 Tutorials

Xenomic's 2K3 Tutorials
          I.        Moving in 8 Directions
          II.       Tent
          III.      Jump
          IV.      Party Switch System [NEEDS REVISED]
          V.       "Moogle Charm" accessory
          VI.      Alternating Characters
          VII.     Blue Magic
          VIII.    Gravity Spells
          IX.   Skill Tree Items
          X.   Multiple Party Switch System