RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Actor's name on screen

Rep: +0/-0Level 36
RMRK Junior
I would be happy if someone create this script for me. The only thing the script needs to do is show the actor's name on screen. I would like be able to choose the window's position such as it's colours and size.

I know I'm asking a very hard thing(or not, i'm not a scripter) but i really need this for my project and i'll be very thankful if someone help me.

Thanks for your attention and a huge high-five for those who will try do the scripts.  ;D

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Please use this template.

Code: [Select]
[center][size=15pt]<Name of Proposed Script>[/size]
[size=10pt]<Date Proposed>[/size][/center]

[hr]

[size=13pt][u]Summary[/u][/size]
<<Replace this with a summary of your script>>

[size=13pt][u]Features Desired[/u][/size]
[list]
[li]Replace these with[/li]
[li]features you'd like to see[/li]
[li]create more as needed[/li]
[/list]

[size=13pt][u]Mockups[/u][/size]
<<If your script has a visual aspect, replace this with simple mockup pictures of what you'd like it to look like. If the script does not have a visual aspect or you do not deem it necessary, remove this section.>>

[size=13pt][u]Games its been in[/u][/size]
[list]
[li]List all games that have a feature[/li]
[li]like or exactly the same as this request[/li]
[li]create more list items as needed[/li]
[/list]

[hr]

[size=13pt][u]Did you search?[/u][/size]
<<Replace this with yes or no>>

[size=13pt][u]Where did you search?[/u][/size]
[list]
[li]all the sites you've searched on[/li]
[/list]

[size=13pt][u]What did you search for?[/u][/size]
[list]
[li]the search terms you used[/li]
[/list]
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
which maker are you using
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&