RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Message Box Issue

Rep: +0/-0Level 36
RMRK Junior
For some reason, my message boxes are showing up like this, taking half of the entire screen... does anyone know why this is? It just suddenly happened, I haven't touched my Project in like 2 days, and It was working just fine before, and I haven't changed any scripts or events.

Notice it takes up half of the entire screen, I have never had this issue before SO i don't know what the problem might be, any suggestions would be helpful.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 03:07:25 AM by Queen yuyubabe »

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
Most Promising Project 2014
You literally must have done something. Stuff doesn't just break like this >.<

Rep: +0/-0Level 36
RMRK Junior
I know what happened. The default variables for Yanfly Message got altered with a parallel process variable change. lol. Thanks.

Rep: +0/-0Level 32
RMRK Junior
I commend you on the subject just to let others know.