RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ring Menu Add-on for PAC Main Menu

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Ring Menu Add-on
for PAC Main Menu Ace

Version: 1.0
Author: Pacman
Date: July 4th, 2014

Version History

• <Version 1.0> 2014.07.04 - Original Release

Planned Future Versions

• <Version Whatever> Anything you suggest could be considered.

Description

This script will turn the main menu in to a ring menu reminiscent of SNES-era RPGs. This script allows for two different radii of the ring – an x-radius and a y-radius. This means it has the capacity to produce ellipses as well as circles. This script can also scale the selected and deselected icons independently; i.e. making the selected option larger.

Features

• Those things I just said.

Screenshots

Yes. Ellipse.

Instructions

Paste above Main, below Materials. Make sure you have PAC Main Menu Ace (version 1.2 or higher) installed directly above this script. Follow instructions in the script header.

Script

Get it at the Pastebin.

Credit

• Pacman

Thanks

• Cozziekuns for the original Add-on for the VX script
  • Acolyte for making me do this

Support

Post here or message me or email me or... whatever. I'm an accesible person.

Known Compatibility Issues

Don't expect this to work with any other menu scripts. It like, probably won't.

Author's Notes

A standalone version of this script is on the way.

Terms of Use

Refer to the Terms of Use for RMVXA Scripts Database. While I do not require this, I love having people tell me they're using my scripts so I can look in to their games and how they're using my scripts, so please let me know if it crosses your mind. If you intend on using any of my content for a commercial project you must ask me directly for my express permission to do so.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know