RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need help w/ bugs in my game...RM2K3

Rep: +0/-0Level 36
RMRK Junior
First bug, when I go into battle, there is Fight, Escape, and "Row". I need to remove "Row".
Second bug, when I use Fight, I have like ten blank enemies and then Zombie, which is obviously the one enemy that's only there, but there's ten more blank enemies with no names.
Also, I'd like to know how to make events move like NPCs would. Already googled the bugs and can't find a good answer. Thanks ;)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The first one isn't a bug, it's a feature. You are using 2k3 so there's nothing that can be done about that really, unless you make an entire custom battle system with events.

The blank enemies are there because they are there in the troop. Go to the troops tab of the database and hit remove enemy until everything is gone.

The third is also not a bug.

http://rpgmaker.net/tutorials/691/
http://rpgmaker.net/tutorials/rm2k3/?p=5
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 08:24:44 PM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep: +0/-0Level 34
RMRK Junior

Very useful What do you know?
I'm very curious at the right time.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Very useful What do you know?
I'm very curious at the right time.
Many always the best can't!
Don't least the ever.

Rep: +0/-0Level 34
RMRK Junior
I rely on you I do not know what to do next.