RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Trying to combine two things

Rep: +0/-0Level 38
RMRK Junior
I'm trying to use all three of Cozziekun's EarthBound scripts with Capn Muffin's EarthBound Starter Kit. I'm using RPG Maker XP for this, but Cozziekun's codes are for VXA. I have both versions of RPG Maker.

Whenever I run the game, it comes up with an error. I'm really inexperienced with this sort of thing so I'm not too sure what the errors mean, but here's a screenshot:

Could Cozziekun's codes work with XP, but Capn Muffin's Starter Kit is conflicting with it in some way? Or do I have to somehow convert the Starter Kit to work with VXA and then use Cozziekun's codes with it in VXA?

Sorry if I didn't explain this very well. :( I'm pretty new to this.